Old Cape Henry Lighthouse, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Virginia Beach > Old Cape Henry Lighthouse
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Try to dress light if you go in the summer because the weather is stiffly hot and you wouldn't want to ruin the moment moaning over your sweaty clothes. :)
583 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23459, USA
Kids: $3, adults: $5
10:00am to 4:00pm/5:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Virginia Beach
- False Cape State ParkA bit more off the track park without benches and paved ways but instead, False Cape State Park is a big territory with trees, sand, camping and picnic areas and hiking trails. With the Atlantic Ocean at one side the place is a marvel. [...]D: 15.3mi00
- Neighbor's PizzeriaOn our last day in Virginia Beach we decided to have something traditional, not the local specialties so we went to Neighbor's Pizzeria because we heard they serve excellent pizza. Well, it was true. The fresh mozzarella and the rich [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Old Coast Guard StationWeather you are a history freak or you are interested in life saving, it doesn't matter, because the Old Coast Guard Station is for everyone. It is a small historical facility which presents life saving gears and people who became [...]D: 8.6mi00
- One Fish-Two Fish RestaurantExquisite and unique food, environment and ambiance is what we experienced at One Fish-Two Fish Restaurant on West Great Neck Road. The presentation of the food and the aroma is something wonderful. After the main course we were thrown away [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Rudee Flipper TourWe chose the sunset cruise from the Rudee Flipper Tour so that we can make beautiful pictures and we did. We encountered several dolphins, some swam by the boat and we caught some of them on pictures. And as the sun started to set the sea [...]D: 8.6mi00
Things about Virginia Beach you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Welcome to the Top trekking & hiking in Morocco Top Trekking In Morocco is one of the best specialists in travel and the discovery of Morocco. You...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in morocco,travel adventrures tours,guided walking holdays,toubkal trek
Corpus Christi, Texas
I believe converting a bus stop into a cultural friendly community area is a very good idea. Just looking at the Staples Street Bus Station gave me...
Public Transportation: Staples Street Bus Station
Choosing the Cultural Center tour of Preservation Wayne was a great choice for me, because this way I was able to get a bigger picture of...
History & Culture: Cultural city tour in Detroit
A really good place to grab an authentic, excellent pizza whenever you're in a mood to something delicious and nutritious. The Il Vicino...
Food: Il Vicino Pizzeria