False Cape State Park, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Virginia Beach > False Cape State Park
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Though it is not accessible by vehicle there are however some parking fees to pay. You have to check their website for more information on the matter. All in all the place is worth visiting, camping or going on bike rides.
4001 S Sandpiper Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23456, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Virginia Beach
- Neighbor's PizzeriaOn our last day in Virginia Beach we decided to have something traditional, not the local specialties so we went to Neighbor's Pizzeria because we heard they serve excellent pizza. Well, it was true. The fresh mozzarella and the rich [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Old Coast Guard StationWeather you are a history freak or you are interested in life saving, it doesn't matter, because the Old Coast Guard Station is for everyone. It is a small historical facility which presents life saving gears and people who became [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Virginia Beach BoardwalkA three miles long oceanfront, the Virginia Beach Boardwalk is the main attraction of the city. Full of amusement parks, hotels, walk and bike rides, the place is the symbol of being on holiday. Young people scattered around, laughing and [...]D: n/a00
- Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science CenterAn entertaining and fun time you can get at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center. Extremely child-friendly facility, lot of kids are about running around or feeding the animals. It is a great place which even an adult can enjoy [...]D: 8.1mi00
- Zest in Virginia BeachThough not looking much from the outside, don't get deterred by that, because once you get inside and taste their food you will forget where you are. We had the same experience on our trip to Sandbridge. Zest in Virginia Beach is a hidden [...]D: 11.8mi00
Things about Virginia Beach you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza