Anodyne Coffee House, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Anodyne Coffee House
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you are low on money (as it happens to many a traveler :) ), you can buy day-old pastries for really low prices.
4301 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55409, USA
Weekdays: 6:30 am - 10 pm
Saturday: 7 am - 8 pm
Sunday: 7:30 am - 9 pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Hennepin Center for the ArtsThe Hennepin center is very interesting, and not only because of what it contains, but on the outside as well. It was built in 1888, and its original purpose was to be a masonic temple. Today, it houses several performing arts and [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The Loon CafeThe Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy fast-food style burgers here, but calamari fritters and spinach con queso, and the chili and [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Ingebretsen's in MinneapolisIf you are looking for some special, unusual gifts for someone, Ingebretsen's can offer you a wide selection of stuff that would make really good presents. It is a combination of deli (Scandinavian meats, cheeses, jellies, and [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Basilica of Saint MaryThe Basilica of Saint Mary is an imposing church in downtown Minneapolis, and the oldest Catholic parish in the city. It was built about a hundred years ago, and it is known to be an exquisite example of Beaux-Arts architecture, one of the [...]D: 1mi00
- Isle's Bun and Coffee CompanyIsle's is a nice, old-style bakery where you can eat some of the best pastries in town. The coffee cake and the pecan sticky buns deserve special mention, especially if you can get them fresh out of the oven. There are stools lined against [...]D: n/a00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
If you make a must see list before you go to Prague, Charles Bridge has to be on your list. This wonderful Gothic bridge was ordered by Holy Roman...
Sightseeing: Charles Bridge in Prague
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
It was as if I was at the theatre watching it being performed; I could see Romeo dangling at Juliet’s balcony, until someone behind me brought me...
General: Indulgence has a New Location, Verona Italy
Don't miss out to visit the Black Church and the tower of the city.
History & Culture: Siteseeing in Brasov
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
El Paso, Texas
Just as any other city, El Paso has every kind of operator with what you can move around in and out of the city. The El Paso Local Transportation...
Public Transportation: El Paso Local Transportation
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon