Anodyne Coffee House, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Anodyne Coffee House
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you are low on money (as it happens to many a traveler :) ), you can buy day-old pastries for really low prices.
4301 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55409, USA
Weekdays: 6:30 am - 10 pm
Saturday: 7 am - 8 pm
Sunday: 7:30 am - 9 pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Hymie's Vintage RecordsIf you are collecting vinyls, or if you just want to pick up a gift for someone, Hymie's Vintage Records is a great place to check out.The building looks pretty cool on the outside, and you won't be disappointed once you set foot inside. [...]D: 2.7mi00
- The Purcell-Cutts HouseThis unusual looking house is the joint creation of architects William Gray Purcell and George Grant Elmslie. The house is built in the distinctive Prairie School style, a popular style in architecture in the late 19th century and early [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Double Danger Comics & CollectiblesEmbrace your inner comic book fan at this wonderful place. There are literally tons of comic books and related merchandise that will make your head spin. There are lots of indie and rare comics, and contrary to the stereotype of comic fans [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster BarStella's is the personal heaven for anyone who loves seafood dishes. The name of the restaurant might be a bit misleading, because it is a really casual and relaxed place. However, the menu is top notch, and what's the most important about [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Foshay TowerThe 32 floor Foshay Tower might not be very impressive when compared to mre modern sky-scrapers, but back when it was completed (in 1929), it was the tallest building in Minneapolis. It is an interesting building in the Art Dec style which [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
El Aljibe is the most popular restaurant in Havana, being famous for its roasted chicken which comes with large dishes of rice, black beans,...
Food: El Aljibe Restaurant in Havana
Prague, Czech Republic
The whole place has got an interesting air of being made by hobby-historians. The Museum of Communism is in a small place and looks a little...
History & Culture: Museum of Communism in Prague
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
Ferris Wheels are usually found in amusement parks, but in Singapore they are an attraction in their own right. The Singapore Flyer Ferris Wheel is...
Family & Fun: Singapore Flyer Ferris Wheel
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Even in a small town like Aurora you can find a unique, small little Japanese restaurant, the Sushi Katsu, that serves maybe the best sushi and...
Food: Sushi Katsu
Being the first public botanical garden in the United States, Public Garden is still one of the most popular sights in Boston. It is really amazing...
Sightseeing: Boston Public Garden
Charlotte, North Carolina
For some brand or souvenir shopping we went to the SouthPark Mall, because we figured we could everything in one place so we wouldn't have to...
Shopping: SouthPark Mall
Located in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome,...
Food: Momocho Restaurant
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels