Ingebretsen's in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Ingebretsen's in Minneapolis
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
It is a combination of deli (Scandinavian meats, cheeses, jellies, and pastries)and a giftshop,where you can buy needlework, lace, jewelry, all home-made (or at least they look that way). A nice place to spend some time gawking, even if you're not planning to buy (although it's a bit difficult to control the urge).
1601 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55407, USA
Weekdays: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Sat.: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster BarStella's is the personal heaven for anyone who loves seafood dishes. The name of the restaurant might be a bit misleading, because it is a really casual and relaxed place. However, the menu is top notch, and what's the most important about [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Lyndale Park GardensLyndale Park Gardens is part of a huge area of parks and gardens encircling Minneapolis, called the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway. The rose garden is the second oldest in the US, and it features more than 250 species of roses (over 4000 plants [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Anodyne Coffee HouseAnodyne is a trendy coffee house, but it serves great food all day long. The sandwich menu has some pretty exciting choices, and you'll probably find the place filled with Minneapolis's hip crowd at all hours of the day. The place is pretty [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Ike's Food and CocktailsIke's Food and Cocktails is a nice, all-American restaurant with a twist. The place looks like something straight out of a 40's movie, with long, narrow tables and booths, and a really classy atmosphere (the servers in jackets sure help). [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Hennepin Center for the ArtsThe Hennepin center is very interesting, and not only because of what it contains, but on the outside as well. It was built in 1888, and its original purpose was to be a masonic temple. Today, it houses several performing arts and [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
Time in a bottle is one of the many bars that is located along Serangoon garden estate. It is a very popular bar among the locals and among the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Time in a bottle (Bar)
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
There is something to this museum that just makes you want to stay hours and hours there. We felt we could have spent the whole day in the...
History & Culture: Eiteljorg Museum
The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of...
General: The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)