Ingebretsen's in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Ingebretsen's in Minneapolis
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
It is a combination of deli (Scandinavian meats, cheeses, jellies, and pastries)and a giftshop,where you can buy needlework, lace, jewelry, all home-made (or at least they look that way). A nice place to spend some time gawking, even if you're not planning to buy (although it's a bit difficult to control the urge).
1601 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55407, USA
Weekdays: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Sat.: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Ike's Food and CocktailsIke's Food and Cocktails is a nice, all-American restaurant with a twist. The place looks like something straight out of a 40's movie, with long, narrow tables and booths, and a really classy atmosphere (the servers in jackets sure help). [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Isle's Bun and Coffee CompanyIsle's is a nice, old-style bakery where you can eat some of the best pastries in town. The coffee cake and the pecan sticky buns deserve special mention, especially if you can get them fresh out of the oven. There are stools lined against [...]D: n/a00
- Basilica of Saint MaryThe Basilica of Saint Mary is an imposing church in downtown Minneapolis, and the oldest Catholic parish in the city. It was built about a hundred years ago, and it is known to be an exquisite example of Beaux-Arts architecture, one of the [...]D: 1mi00
- Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster BarStella's is the personal heaven for anyone who loves seafood dishes. The name of the restaurant might be a bit misleading, because it is a really casual and relaxed place. However, the menu is top notch, and what's the most important about [...]D: 2.3mi00
- The Purcell-Cutts HouseThis unusual looking house is the joint creation of architects William Gray Purcell and George Grant Elmslie. The house is built in the distinctive Prairie School style, a popular style in architecture in the late 19th century and early [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vienna travel tips - Austria
If you are in Vienna don't miss the Hundertwasserhaus. It's really interesting!
Henan travel tips - China
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Potsdam travel tips - Germany
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Luxor travel tips - Egypt
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Clermont-ferrand travel tips - France
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Riau travel tips - Indonesia
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Skopje travel tips - Macedonia
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Moscow travel tips - Russia
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
Dallas travel tips - Texas
Though I'm not that big sports fan, Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill is awesome in every aspect. Their food is great, everything tastes just...
Night Life & Entertainment: Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill
Kansas City travel tips - Missouri
The best place to take the kids or just have fun with your partner, friends. The Worlds of Fun is the best amusement park in Kansas City. There...
Family & Fun: Worlds Of Fun