Ingebretsen's in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Ingebretsen's in Minneapolis
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
It is a combination of deli (Scandinavian meats, cheeses, jellies, and pastries)and a giftshop,where you can buy needlework, lace, jewelry, all home-made (or at least they look that way). A nice place to spend some time gawking, even if you're not planning to buy (although it's a bit difficult to control the urge).
1601 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55407, USA
Weekdays: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Sat.: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Double Danger Comics & CollectiblesEmbrace your inner comic book fan at this wonderful place. There are literally tons of comic books and related merchandise that will make your head spin. There are lots of indie and rare comics, and contrary to the stereotype of comic fans [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Hymie's Vintage RecordsIf you are collecting vinyls, or if you just want to pick up a gift for someone, Hymie's Vintage Records is a great place to check out.The building looks pretty cool on the outside, and you won't be disappointed once you set foot inside. [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Spoonbridge and CherryDefinitely one of the city's most visited sights, the Spoonbridge and Cherry sculpture is located in the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. It's one of the most interesting and weird sculptures I have ever seen; it really is a huge [...]D: 1.1mi00
- The Loon CafeThe Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy fast-food style burgers here, but calamari fritters and spinach con queso, and the chili and [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster BarStella's is the personal heaven for anyone who loves seafood dishes. The name of the restaurant might be a bit misleading, because it is a really casual and relaxed place. However, the menu is top notch, and what's the most important about [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Oxford, United Kingdom
Go and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used...
Food: Eagle & Child pub in Oxford
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Atlantic City, New Jersey
The best place to get really great Greek food is Bill's Gyro Souvlaki. This place is maybe the only diner that is open so long and they have...
Food: Bill's Gyro Souvalki
History, culture, religion, battles and people; this is what Fort Caroline National Memorial is all about. In the heart of the Timucuan Preserve,...
History & Culture: Fort Caroline National Memorial
Santa Ana, California
Though Santa Ana is not one of the biggest cities of the Orange County district, there are quite a few beautiful and architecturally imposing...
Sightseeing: Episcopal Church of the Messiah