The Purcell-Cutts House, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > The Purcell-Cutts House
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The inside o the building is just as interesting as the outside: artsy windows and stencils everywhere. Tours of the house are given every second weekend, so it might be a bit difficult to fit into your schedule, but it is definitely worth the effort for everyone who like unusual architecture.
2328 Lake Pl, Minneapolis
Seniors and Students $4
Saturday tours: at 10am, 11am, noon, and 1pm
Sunday tours: at noon, 1pm, and 2pm
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Foshay TowerThe 32 floor Foshay Tower might not be very impressive when compared to mre modern sky-scrapers, but back when it was completed (in 1929), it was the tallest building in Minneapolis. It is an interesting building in the Art Dec style which [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Spoonbridge and CherryDefinitely one of the city's most visited sights, the Spoonbridge and Cherry sculpture is located in the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. It's one of the most interesting and weird sculptures I have ever seen; it really is a huge [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Hymie's Vintage RecordsIf you are collecting vinyls, or if you just want to pick up a gift for someone, Hymie's Vintage Records is a great place to check out.The building looks pretty cool on the outside, and you won't be disappointed once you set foot inside. [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Ike's Food and CocktailsIke's Food and Cocktails is a nice, all-American restaurant with a twist. The place looks like something straight out of a 40's movie, with long, narrow tables and booths, and a really classy atmosphere (the servers in jackets sure help). [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Anodyne Coffee HouseAnodyne is a trendy coffee house, but it serves great food all day long. The sandwich menu has some pretty exciting choices, and you'll probably find the place filled with Minneapolis's hip crowd at all hours of the day. The place is pretty [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Could there be anything better than this for those who love utensils? A collection of thousands of utensils made of so many different metals and...
History & Culture: Vechaar Utensil Museum
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
It is the best place to it in the whole city, you really have to try it. Prices may seem a little high, but after you experienced the place, you...
Food: Really good italian food
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Belen, New Mexico
Situated along the Rio Grande this nature reserve seeks to reverse the decline of the bosque wetlands. It is run by the Valencia Soil &...
Outdoors Activities: Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area