The Purcell-Cutts House, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > The Purcell-Cutts House
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The inside o the building is just as interesting as the outside: artsy windows and stencils everywhere. Tours of the house are given every second weekend, so it might be a bit difficult to fit into your schedule, but it is definitely worth the effort for everyone who like unusual architecture.
2328 Lake Pl, Minneapolis
Seniors and Students $4
Saturday tours: at 10am, 11am, noon, and 1pm
Sunday tours: at noon, 1pm, and 2pm
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Anodyne Coffee HouseAnodyne is a trendy coffee house, but it serves great food all day long. The sandwich menu has some pretty exciting choices, and you'll probably find the place filled with Minneapolis's hip crowd at all hours of the day. The place is pretty [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Nomad World PubIf you are a fan of beer, all your dreams will come true at Nomad's. This pub has the widest selection of import beer I've ever seen, and the cheapest too! In addition to great drinks, the bar has learned to attract its customers with [...]D: 1mi00
- Foshay TowerThe 32 floor Foshay Tower might not be very impressive when compared to mre modern sky-scrapers, but back when it was completed (in 1929), it was the tallest building in Minneapolis. It is an interesting building in the Art Dec style which [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster BarStella's is the personal heaven for anyone who loves seafood dishes. The name of the restaurant might be a bit misleading, because it is a really casual and relaxed place. However, the menu is top notch, and what's the most important about [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Hennepin Center for the ArtsThe Hennepin center is very interesting, and not only because of what it contains, but on the outside as well. It was built in 1888, and its original purpose was to be a masonic temple. Today, it houses several performing arts and [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
I've never been on a hot air balloon and most certainly never been in the air with it, so taking part at the Tucson Balloon Rides was the most...
Sightseeing: Tucson Balloon Rides