The Purcell-Cutts House, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > The Purcell-Cutts House
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The inside o the building is just as interesting as the outside: artsy windows and stencils everywhere. Tours of the house are given every second weekend, so it might be a bit difficult to fit into your schedule, but it is definitely worth the effort for everyone who like unusual architecture.
2328 Lake Pl, Minneapolis
Seniors and Students $4
Saturday tours: at 10am, 11am, noon, and 1pm
Sunday tours: at noon, 1pm, and 2pm
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Isle's Bun and Coffee CompanyIsle's is a nice, old-style bakery where you can eat some of the best pastries in town. The coffee cake and the pecan sticky buns deserve special mention, especially if you can get them fresh out of the oven. There are stools lined against [...]D: n/a00
- Lyndale Park GardensLyndale Park Gardens is part of a huge area of parks and gardens encircling Minneapolis, called the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway. The rose garden is the second oldest in the US, and it features more than 250 species of roses (over 4000 plants [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Foshay TowerThe 32 floor Foshay Tower might not be very impressive when compared to mre modern sky-scrapers, but back when it was completed (in 1929), it was the tallest building in Minneapolis. It is an interesting building in the Art Dec style which [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Double Danger Comics & CollectiblesEmbrace your inner comic book fan at this wonderful place. There are literally tons of comic books and related merchandise that will make your head spin. There are lots of indie and rare comics, and contrary to the stereotype of comic fans [...]D: 2.1mi00
- The Loon CafeThe Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy fast-food style burgers here, but calamari fritters and spinach con queso, and the chili and [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
10 Day Irresistible Egypt 10 Day Irresistible Egypt Featuring the Oberoi Mena House and m/s Radamis I Three Departures Only ITINERARY DAY 01...
History & Culture: 10 days irresistible egypt with all airfare $
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
The most amazing show and entertainment hall I've ever seen and experienced. No wonder they made history by making country music famous! The...
Night Life & Entertainment: Grand Ole Opry
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights