Nomad World Pub, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Nomad World Pub
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
In addition to great drinks, the bar has learned to attract its customers with an array of activities, for example happy hours, trivia nights, New Orleans jazz nights, hip-hop nights, etc. When it comes to sporting events (especially soccer), Nomad's is a good place to go and cheer with your friends and random strangers. The atmosphere is very friendly and relaxed.
501 Cedar Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
Weekdays: 4 pm - 2 am
Weekends: 11 am - 2 am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Hennepin Center for the ArtsThe Hennepin center is very interesting, and not only because of what it contains, but on the outside as well. It was built in 1888, and its original purpose was to be a masonic temple. Today, it houses several performing arts and [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Anodyne Coffee HouseAnodyne is a trendy coffee house, but it serves great food all day long. The sandwich menu has some pretty exciting choices, and you'll probably find the place filled with Minneapolis's hip crowd at all hours of the day. The place is pretty [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Spoonbridge and CherryDefinitely one of the city's most visited sights, the Spoonbridge and Cherry sculpture is located in the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. It's one of the most interesting and weird sculptures I have ever seen; it really is a huge [...]D: 1.1mi00
- The Purcell-Cutts HouseThis unusual looking house is the joint creation of architects William Gray Purcell and George Grant Elmslie. The house is built in the distinctive Prairie School style, a popular style in architecture in the late 19th century and early [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster BarStella's is the personal heaven for anyone who loves seafood dishes. The name of the restaurant might be a bit misleading, because it is a really casual and relaxed place. However, the menu is top notch, and what's the most important about [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Dedicated to those who changed history by their music, the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum is a must-see attraction to everyone who happens to...
History & Culture: Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
Saint Louis, Missouri
Visit Arch, Science Center, Free St Louis Zoo, History Museum, Busch Stadium, City Museum, and Magic house.
Family & Fun: Gateway to the West
One of the main highlights of this small town is the Cambodian Buddhist Temple, which more precisely is a huge park with statues telling the story...
Sightseeing: Cambodian Buddhist Temple