Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster Bar, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster Bar
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are some interesting Cajun and Creole specialties, but also regular, wholesome sandwiches and many typical Gulf Coast foods. Th rooftop deck is very nice, especially in the summer when you can eat your meal and enjoy the sunset, and so is the oyster bar (can you say mussels in champagne cream sauce? mmm).
1400 W Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- The Purcell-Cutts HouseThis unusual looking house is the joint creation of architects William Gray Purcell and George Grant Elmslie. The house is built in the distinctive Prairie School style, a popular style in architecture in the late 19th century and early [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Double Danger Comics & CollectiblesEmbrace your inner comic book fan at this wonderful place. There are literally tons of comic books and related merchandise that will make your head spin. There are lots of indie and rare comics, and contrary to the stereotype of comic fans [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Ingebretsen's in MinneapolisIf you are looking for some special, unusual gifts for someone, Ingebretsen's can offer you a wide selection of stuff that would make really good presents. It is a combination of deli (Scandinavian meats, cheeses, jellies, and [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Basilica of Saint MaryThe Basilica of Saint Mary is an imposing church in downtown Minneapolis, and the oldest Catholic parish in the city. It was built about a hundred years ago, and it is known to be an exquisite example of Beaux-Arts architecture, one of the [...]D: 1mi00
- Spoonbridge and CherryDefinitely one of the city's most visited sights, the Spoonbridge and Cherry sculpture is located in the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. It's one of the most interesting and weird sculptures I have ever seen; it really is a huge [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Next to the Black Tower there is (guess what) The White Tower. It's part of the same defense mechanism built against Turks and Tatars. The...
Sightseeing: White Tower
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
The older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and...
Sightseeing: Old Sacramento
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably