Isle's Bun and Coffee Company, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Isle's Bun and Coffee Company
- Food travel tip
- City center
The menu is not that large, but every single item on it is heavenly. You can enjoy a cup of hot joe and a savoury pastry in the morning before you set out for the day, it will surely make your day a whole lot better!
1424 W 28th St
Mon-Sat 6:30am to 4:30pm
Sun 7am to 3pm
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Hennepin Center for the ArtsThe Hennepin center is very interesting, and not only because of what it contains, but on the outside as well. It was built in 1888, and its original purpose was to be a masonic temple. Today, it houses several performing arts and [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Lyndale Park GardensLyndale Park Gardens is part of a huge area of parks and gardens encircling Minneapolis, called the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway. The rose garden is the second oldest in the US, and it features more than 250 species of roses (over 4000 plants [...]D: 3.4mi00
- The Loon CafeThe Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy fast-food style burgers here, but calamari fritters and spinach con queso, and the chili and [...]D: 0.6mi00
- The Purcell-Cutts HouseThis unusual looking house is the joint creation of architects William Gray Purcell and George Grant Elmslie. The house is built in the distinctive Prairie School style, a popular style in architecture in the late 19th century and early [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Anodyne Coffee HouseAnodyne is a trendy coffee house, but it serves great food all day long. The sandwich menu has some pretty exciting choices, and you'll probably find the place filled with Minneapolis's hip crowd at all hours of the day. The place is pretty [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Pelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there...
Outdoors Activities: Pelion Mountain
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Oaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a...
Family & Fun: Oaks Amusement Park
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An
Hong Kong, China
A very comfortable, cozy hotel with great services, the Ramada was worth the money. We got a room on the 12th floor, and we had an excellent view...
General: The Ramada Hotel in Hong Kong