Isle's Bun and Coffee Company, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Isle's Bun and Coffee Company
- Food travel tip
- City center
The menu is not that large, but every single item on it is heavenly. You can enjoy a cup of hot joe and a savoury pastry in the morning before you set out for the day, it will surely make your day a whole lot better!
1424 W 28th St
Mon-Sat 6:30am to 4:30pm
Sun 7am to 3pm
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Basilica of Saint MaryThe Basilica of Saint Mary is an imposing church in downtown Minneapolis, and the oldest Catholic parish in the city. It was built about a hundred years ago, and it is known to be an exquisite example of Beaux-Arts architecture, one of the [...]D: 1mi00
- The Purcell-Cutts HouseThis unusual looking house is the joint creation of architects William Gray Purcell and George Grant Elmslie. The house is built in the distinctive Prairie School style, a popular style in architecture in the late 19th century and early [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Anodyne Coffee HouseAnodyne is a trendy coffee house, but it serves great food all day long. The sandwich menu has some pretty exciting choices, and you'll probably find the place filled with Minneapolis's hip crowd at all hours of the day. The place is pretty [...]D: 3.4mi00
- The Loon CafeThe Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy fast-food style burgers here, but calamari fritters and spinach con queso, and the chili and [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Lyndale Park GardensLyndale Park Gardens is part of a huge area of parks and gardens encircling Minneapolis, called the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway. The rose garden is the second oldest in the US, and it features more than 250 species of roses (over 4000 plants [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to see a really special place, you have to come to Bata Shoes Museum. The museum displays the shoes ollection of the Bata family with...
History & Culture: Bata Shoe Museum
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
If you happen to be tired of Italian cuisine (which I cannot imagine), chose Casa dei Ciliegi, they have great - let's say - international cuisine....
Food: Casa dei Ciliegi
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy...
Outdoors Activities: Best visiting attractions in Myanmar
This flea market in Alfama the historic, old part of Lisbon, has a history dating back to the 13th century. To those who like bargaining and...
Shopping: The Feira da Ladra in Lisbon
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya