Spoonbridge and Cherry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Spoonbridge and Cherry
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
It is the central piece of art of the whole park and it's also a fountain with water shooting out of the cherry's stem. There are other beautiful sculptures in the garden, but this one is my #1, it makes me want to eat cherry pie. :)
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Free for everyone
Open every day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Anodyne Coffee HouseAnodyne is a trendy coffee house, but it serves great food all day long. The sandwich menu has some pretty exciting choices, and you'll probably find the place filled with Minneapolis's hip crowd at all hours of the day. The place is pretty [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Nomad World PubIf you are a fan of beer, all your dreams will come true at Nomad's. This pub has the widest selection of import beer I've ever seen, and the cheapest too! In addition to great drinks, the bar has learned to attract its customers with [...]D: 1mi00
- Foshay TowerThe 32 floor Foshay Tower might not be very impressive when compared to mre modern sky-scrapers, but back when it was completed (in 1929), it was the tallest building in Minneapolis. It is an interesting building in the Art Dec style which [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Basilica of Saint MaryThe Basilica of Saint Mary is an imposing church in downtown Minneapolis, and the oldest Catholic parish in the city. It was built about a hundred years ago, and it is known to be an exquisite example of Beaux-Arts architecture, one of the [...]D: 1mi00
- The Loon CafeThe Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy fast-food style burgers here, but calamari fritters and spinach con queso, and the chili and [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Iolani Palace is one of the landmarks of Hawaii. Built in 1882, the palace is the only place in the whole USA that was the residence of a reigning...
History & Culture: Iolani Palace in Honolulu
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
San Francisco, California
Twin Peaks is one of the most underrated spots in the city. It offers some of the most magnificient view of the city on clear days and nights. Twin...
General: Twin Peaks
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz