Ike's Food and Cocktails, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Ike's Food and Cocktails
- Food travel tip
- City center
Most of the menu consists of American staples, like delicious handformed burgers (no supermarket fare at this place), roast-beef sandwiches and meatloaves. The more modern dishes inspired by international cuisine are also present on the menu, for example guacamole, spring rolls or tuna tataki. Ike's is as much a bar as a restaurant, and if you want a good stiff drink, you'll find everything from straight scotch on the rocks to dainty, vintage cocktails.
50 S 6th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402, USA
Usually under $30.
From 7 Am to 10-11 PM.
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Isle's Bun and Coffee CompanyIsle's is a nice, old-style bakery where you can eat some of the best pastries in town. The coffee cake and the pecan sticky buns deserve special mention, especially if you can get them fresh out of the oven. There are stools lined against [...]D: n/a00
- The Loon CafeThe Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy fast-food style burgers here, but calamari fritters and spinach con queso, and the chili and [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Anodyne Coffee HouseAnodyne is a trendy coffee house, but it serves great food all day long. The sandwich menu has some pretty exciting choices, and you'll probably find the place filled with Minneapolis's hip crowd at all hours of the day. The place is pretty [...]D: 3.4mi00
- CC Club in MinneapolisThe CC is your typical neighbourhood bar, where most of the patrons know each other, but that doesn't mean that you won't be welcomed. Some people describe it as a hipster-haunt, but truth is that the bar is just popular with the [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Nomad World PubIf you are a fan of beer, all your dreams will come true at Nomad's. This pub has the widest selection of import beer I've ever seen, and the cheapest too! In addition to great drinks, the bar has learned to attract its customers with [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We can never be too confident and complacent about leaving our belongings properly. Well, I took it for granted. Being the careless student that I...
General: Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- Just
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Long Beach, California
Sushi has always been my favorite food, so it was understandable to me to look up a Japanese restaurant and try out their sushi dishes and it was...
Food: Sushi Studio
Los Angeles, California
Well, this is Disneyland of course. It's not as large as the Orlando one but it's still huge and you still get all the same time of feelings. The...
Night Life & Entertainment: Disneyland