Lyndale Park Gardens, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > Lyndale Park Gardens
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There are other horticultural areas as well, for example the perennial garden or the arboretum, but the rose garden is definitely the most beautiful part of it. When you feel like getting away from the crowded city, here you can relax and contemplate the beauty of nature. The Heffelfinger fountain is one of the landmarks of the gardens, with its cherub, dolphin and satyrs.
4124 Roseway Rd, Minneapolis, MN 55419, USA
Free, but you have to pay for the parking space
Dayly: 7:30 to 10 PM
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- CC Club in MinneapolisThe CC is your typical neighbourhood bar, where most of the patrons know each other, but that doesn't mean that you won't be welcomed. Some people describe it as a hipster-haunt, but truth is that the bar is just popular with the [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Foshay TowerThe 32 floor Foshay Tower might not be very impressive when compared to mre modern sky-scrapers, but back when it was completed (in 1929), it was the tallest building in Minneapolis. It is an interesting building in the Art Dec style which [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Isle's Bun and Coffee CompanyIsle's is a nice, old-style bakery where you can eat some of the best pastries in town. The coffee cake and the pecan sticky buns deserve special mention, especially if you can get them fresh out of the oven. There are stools lined against [...]D: n/a00
- Hennepin Center for the ArtsThe Hennepin center is very interesting, and not only because of what it contains, but on the outside as well. It was built in 1888, and its original purpose was to be a masonic temple. Today, it houses several performing arts and [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Nomad World PubIf you are a fan of beer, all your dreams will come true at Nomad's. This pub has the widest selection of import beer I've ever seen, and the cheapest too! In addition to great drinks, the bar has learned to attract its customers with [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Fort Worth, Texas
The National Historic District of the city, the Fort Worth Stockyards is a gem of Western culture and entertainment. For the ones who are...
History & Culture: Fort Worth Stockyards
Long Beach, California
An Italian restaurant that has become popular among the locals and visitor as well due to its skilled staff members, high-class service and...
Food: L'Opera Ristorante
Housing one of the most vast collection of Native American artifacts, not to mention the various sculptures, paintings and canvases of the American...
History & Culture: Gilcrease Museum
Washington, District Of Columbia
Definitely the most famous attraction in Washington, the White House has attracted many visitors from all around the world. It is always amazing to...
History & Culture: The White House