The Loon Cafe, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > The Loon Cafe
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The place is noisy, loud and very cheerful, not recommended for relaxing, but for an evening of fun, a couple of drinks and some delicious snacks. The inside looks like a typical bar, large and not very bright, with wooden panels and a balcony hanging over the bar.
500 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Hymie's Vintage RecordsIf you are collecting vinyls, or if you just want to pick up a gift for someone, Hymie's Vintage Records is a great place to check out.The building looks pretty cool on the outside, and you won't be disappointed once you set foot inside. [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Lyndale Park GardensLyndale Park Gardens is part of a huge area of parks and gardens encircling Minneapolis, called the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway. The rose garden is the second oldest in the US, and it features more than 250 species of roses (over 4000 plants [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Ingebretsen's in MinneapolisIf you are looking for some special, unusual gifts for someone, Ingebretsen's can offer you a wide selection of stuff that would make really good presents. It is a combination of deli (Scandinavian meats, cheeses, jellies, and [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Basilica of Saint MaryThe Basilica of Saint Mary is an imposing church in downtown Minneapolis, and the oldest Catholic parish in the city. It was built about a hundred years ago, and it is known to be an exquisite example of Beaux-Arts architecture, one of the [...]D: 1mi00
- Isle's Bun and Coffee CompanyIsle's is a nice, old-style bakery where you can eat some of the best pastries in town. The coffee cake and the pecan sticky buns deserve special mention, especially if you can get them fresh out of the oven. There are stools lined against [...]D: n/a00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Colorado Springs, Colorado
An amazing collection of insects and butterflies from all over the world can be found in the May Natural History Museum. One man's passion for...
History & Culture: May Natural History Museum
Raleigh, North Carolina
We were lucky to visit the Museum of Natural Sciences on the first Friday of the month because it stayed open until 9pm so even if we arrived in...
History & Culture: Museum of Natural Sciences
San Diego, California
The Old Town Esplanade is situated right in the heart of historic Old Town. There are a variety of shops, galleries and the Coyote Cafe, which...
Shopping: The Old Town Esplanade