The Loon Cafe, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Minneapolis > The Loon Cafe
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The place is noisy, loud and very cheerful, not recommended for relaxing, but for an evening of fun, a couple of drinks and some delicious snacks. The inside looks like a typical bar, large and not very bright, with wooden panels and a balcony hanging over the bar.
500 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
Recent travel tips for Minneapolis
- Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster BarStella's is the personal heaven for anyone who loves seafood dishes. The name of the restaurant might be a bit misleading, because it is a really casual and relaxed place. However, the menu is top notch, and what's the most important about [...]D: 2.3mi00
- The Purcell-Cutts HouseThis unusual looking house is the joint creation of architects William Gray Purcell and George Grant Elmslie. The house is built in the distinctive Prairie School style, a popular style in architecture in the late 19th century and early [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Nomad World PubIf you are a fan of beer, all your dreams will come true at Nomad's. This pub has the widest selection of import beer I've ever seen, and the cheapest too! In addition to great drinks, the bar has learned to attract its customers with [...]D: 1mi00
- Foshay TowerThe 32 floor Foshay Tower might not be very impressive when compared to mre modern sky-scrapers, but back when it was completed (in 1929), it was the tallest building in Minneapolis. It is an interesting building in the Art Dec style which [...]D: 0.3mi00
- CC Club in MinneapolisThe CC is your typical neighbourhood bar, where most of the patrons know each other, but that doesn't mean that you won't be welcomed. Some people describe it as a hipster-haunt, but truth is that the bar is just popular with the [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Minneapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
The Cathedral is about one thousand years old. It's amazing and magnificent! It is huge and beautiful, a little bit like a castle. The inside...
History & Culture: Christchurch Cathedral
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
If you are in Amsterdam take a look at the narrowest house in the world, it is one meter wide (3,5 feet), only a little bit wider than a front door...
General: The narrowest house in the world
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
This was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on...
Family & Fun: Urban Pirates
A truly interesting museum that features not only traditional exhibitions but also provides a tour in the factory where bats are made. The...
History & Culture: Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Located in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch,...
Food: The Coach House