Anaheim Travel Tips, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anaheim travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Anaheim travel tip categories:
- Family & Fun (5)
- Food (7)
- Sightseeing (2)
- Shopping (1)
- Sports & Wellness (1)
Browse Anaheim travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Anaheim travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Anaheim or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Anaheim travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Anaheim
- Downtown DisneyLocated outside Disneyland and adjacent to the magical Hotel Resort, the entertainment, shopping and dining venue, also called Downtown Disney is the second location for visitors of the Magic Land. There are a wide variety of shops, [...]D: 0.5mi00
- K1 Indoor KartingIt was quite a thrill to get on a go-kart and race my friends, I haven't done that before and I was so excited. The staff at K1 Indoor Karting was really great, they helped me a lot and explained the things I wanted to know. They have [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Disney California Adventure Park aka DisneylandThe most amazing and entertaining venue that has ever been created for kids and families is definitely Disneyland. The one in California is just absolutely magical. The staff is so great, they interact with children, almost everyone is [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Flightdeck Air Combat CenterThis is absolutely an amazing experience and a real one too, even if the actual flight is just a simulation. The staff at the Flightdeck Air Combat Center provides you with per-flight briefing which is not included in the actual 60-minute [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Marri's PizzaServing customer for more than half a decade, Marri's Pizza has some unique and delicious dishes on its menu, all made of fresh ingredients from trustworthy suppliers. They have, aside pizzas, salads and pasta specialties, each and [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Angel Stadium of AnaheimWow, what a great experience to see behind the scenes of the Angels' games. The tours at the Angel Stadium of Anaheim take you to from the press room to the dugouts and just for $3. That's quite a bargain, I'd say. You have to [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Steakhouse 55Open for breakfast and dinner and located at the Disney Hotel, the Steakhouse 55 offers a wide variety of dishes including chicken, steak, seafood and vegetarian menus. The ambiance is great, the place looks like a place from the old movies [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Carnation CafeLocated inside Disneyland, thus quite accessible for families and friends visiting the magical land, Carnation Cafe is a great place to grab something to eat. They have a patio which is really convenient during the sunny days. In the hot [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Yorba Regional ParkThe greatest place where you can relax with your family by a picnic is Yorba Regional Park. The place is so beautiful, and well-maintained with lots of picnic tables, many with constant shade. The wide open spaces are the ones that attract [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Adventure CityIf you don't have time, or budget for the Disneyland adventure in Anaheim but you still want to take your kid for something entertaining, than Adventure City is the place. It is especially designed for children, with carousel, roller [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Honda Center in AnaheimOpen for almost 20 years now, the major entertainment and sports venue, the Honda Center in Anaheim hosts hockey games, ice-skating competitions and shows, not to mention concerts. Buying a ticket to one these events is a great gift for a [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Mimi's CafeBeing close to Disneyland, the restaurant is many times crowded with families, though if you go in the later afternoon, people have already gone. Mimi's Cafe is not only a great place to eat, but the atmosphere is good too, with helpful [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The Cheesecake FactoryOne of the best restaurants in Orange County that serves more than delicious pastries and sweets. The Cheesecake Factory is more than a place of desserts, it is the heaven of cheesecake. There are a wide variety of cheesecakes to choose [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Napa Rose RestaurantOnce you visit Disneyland in Anaheim, you just have to go and dine at the Napa Rose Restaurant, located in the Grand Californian Hotel Resort. The food is exquisitely delicious, I don't even speak of the presentation, the ambiance and [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Original Pancake HouseWe had the best breakfast during our stay in Anaheim, though the locations was a bit out of the way. But a friend recommended the Original Pancake House as one of the best breakfast venues, so we just had to try. The food is really amazing; [...]D: 2.5mi00
- DisneylandWhat else would you do in Anaheim other than going to Disneyland. This is the perfect place for the family. Although, I would only go there with younger children, it is still nice once in a while as an adult just because we combine so many [...]D: 0.5mi23
Things about Anaheim you may be interested in
Recent Anaheim flights found by Travelgrove users
- $137 Jetblue Airways
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Sacramento, CA (SMF) Long Beach, CA (LGB) 03/10/2018 10:11 am Long Beach, CA (LGB) Sacramento, CA (SMF) 03/23/2018 08:07 am
- $163 Major Carrier
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Portland, OR (PDX) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 03/20/2018 07:10 am Santa Ana, CA (SNA) Portland, OR (PDX) 04/04/2018 05:50 pm
- $176 Major Carrier
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Sacramento, CA (SMF) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 03/12/2018 06:25 pm Santa Ana, CA (SNA) Sacramento, CA (SMF) 03/22/2018 09:35 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
Los Cabos, Mexico
A really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though...
Night Life & Entertainment: Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los Cabos
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
I you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backspace Cafe
Da Nang, Vietnam
A holiday to Vietnam while surfing at the tropical and premium beach Resort Islands are amazingly wonderful experience. Luxurious Hotels and...
General: My Khe beach resort for luxury holiday to Vietnam
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing