Anaheim Travel Tips, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anaheim travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Anaheim travel tip categories:
- Family & Fun (5)
- Food (7)
- Sightseeing (2)
- Shopping (1)
- Sports & Wellness (1)
Browse Anaheim travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Anaheim travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Anaheim or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Anaheim travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Anaheim
- Downtown DisneyLocated outside Disneyland and adjacent to the magical Hotel Resort, the entertainment, shopping and dining venue, also called Downtown Disney is the second location for visitors of the Magic Land. There are a wide variety of shops, [...]D: 0.5mi00
- K1 Indoor KartingIt was quite a thrill to get on a go-kart and race my friends, I haven't done that before and I was so excited. The staff at K1 Indoor Karting was really great, they helped me a lot and explained the things I wanted to know. They have [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Disney California Adventure Park aka DisneylandThe most amazing and entertaining venue that has ever been created for kids and families is definitely Disneyland. The one in California is just absolutely magical. The staff is so great, they interact with children, almost everyone is [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Flightdeck Air Combat CenterThis is absolutely an amazing experience and a real one too, even if the actual flight is just a simulation. The staff at the Flightdeck Air Combat Center provides you with per-flight briefing which is not included in the actual 60-minute [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Marri's PizzaServing customer for more than half a decade, Marri's Pizza has some unique and delicious dishes on its menu, all made of fresh ingredients from trustworthy suppliers. They have, aside pizzas, salads and pasta specialties, each and [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Angel Stadium of AnaheimWow, what a great experience to see behind the scenes of the Angels' games. The tours at the Angel Stadium of Anaheim take you to from the press room to the dugouts and just for $3. That's quite a bargain, I'd say. You have to [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Steakhouse 55Open for breakfast and dinner and located at the Disney Hotel, the Steakhouse 55 offers a wide variety of dishes including chicken, steak, seafood and vegetarian menus. The ambiance is great, the place looks like a place from the old movies [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Carnation CafeLocated inside Disneyland, thus quite accessible for families and friends visiting the magical land, Carnation Cafe is a great place to grab something to eat. They have a patio which is really convenient during the sunny days. In the hot [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Yorba Regional ParkThe greatest place where you can relax with your family by a picnic is Yorba Regional Park. The place is so beautiful, and well-maintained with lots of picnic tables, many with constant shade. The wide open spaces are the ones that attract [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Adventure CityIf you don't have time, or budget for the Disneyland adventure in Anaheim but you still want to take your kid for something entertaining, than Adventure City is the place. It is especially designed for children, with carousel, roller [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Honda Center in AnaheimOpen for almost 20 years now, the major entertainment and sports venue, the Honda Center in Anaheim hosts hockey games, ice-skating competitions and shows, not to mention concerts. Buying a ticket to one these events is a great gift for a [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Mimi's CafeBeing close to Disneyland, the restaurant is many times crowded with families, though if you go in the later afternoon, people have already gone. Mimi's Cafe is not only a great place to eat, but the atmosphere is good too, with helpful [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The Cheesecake FactoryOne of the best restaurants in Orange County that serves more than delicious pastries and sweets. The Cheesecake Factory is more than a place of desserts, it is the heaven of cheesecake. There are a wide variety of cheesecakes to choose [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Napa Rose RestaurantOnce you visit Disneyland in Anaheim, you just have to go and dine at the Napa Rose Restaurant, located in the Grand Californian Hotel Resort. The food is exquisitely delicious, I don't even speak of the presentation, the ambiance and [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Original Pancake HouseWe had the best breakfast during our stay in Anaheim, though the locations was a bit out of the way. But a friend recommended the Original Pancake House as one of the best breakfast venues, so we just had to try. The food is really amazing; [...]D: 2.5mi00
- DisneylandWhat else would you do in Anaheim other than going to Disneyland. This is the perfect place for the family. Although, I would only go there with younger children, it is still nice once in a while as an adult just because we combine so many [...]D: 0.5mi23
Things about Anaheim you may be interested in
Recent Anaheim flights found by Travelgrove users
- $142 Jetblue Airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Portland, OR (PDX) Long Beach, CA (LGB) 09/15/2015 07:25 am Long Beach, CA (LGB) Portland, OR (PDX) 09/29/2015 10:20 am
- $153 Jetblue Airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Seattle, WA (SEA) Long Beach, CA (LGB) 09/15/2015 07:00 am Long Beach, CA (LGB) Seattle, WA (SEA) 09/29/2015 05:10 pm
- $160 Jetblue Airways
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Sacramento, CA (SMF) Long Beach, CA (LGB) 11/18/2015 04:35 pm Long Beach, CA (LGB) Sacramento, CA (SMF) 11/24/2015 08:50 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
There is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it!
Family & Fun: Park in the heart of the city
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Even in a small town like Aurora you can find a unique, small little Japanese restaurant, the Sushi Katsu, that serves maybe the best sushi and...
Food: Sushi Katsu
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail