Anaheim Travel Tips, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anaheim travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Anaheim travel tip categories:
- Family & Fun (5)
- Food (7)
- Sightseeing (2)
- Shopping (1)
- Sports & Wellness (1)
Browse Anaheim travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Anaheim travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Anaheim or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Anaheim travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Anaheim
- Downtown DisneyLocated outside Disneyland and adjacent to the magical Hotel Resort, the entertainment, shopping and dining venue, also called Downtown Disney is the second location for visitors of the Magic Land. There are a wide variety of shops, [...]D: 0.5mi00
- K1 Indoor KartingIt was quite a thrill to get on a go-kart and race my friends, I haven't done that before and I was so excited. The staff at K1 Indoor Karting was really great, they helped me a lot and explained the things I wanted to know. They have [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Disney California Adventure Park aka DisneylandThe most amazing and entertaining venue that has ever been created for kids and families is definitely Disneyland. The one in California is just absolutely magical. The staff is so great, they interact with children, almost everyone is [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Flightdeck Air Combat CenterThis is absolutely an amazing experience and a real one too, even if the actual flight is just a simulation. The staff at the Flightdeck Air Combat Center provides you with per-flight briefing which is not included in the actual 60-minute [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Marri's PizzaServing customer for more than half a decade, Marri's Pizza has some unique and delicious dishes on its menu, all made of fresh ingredients from trustworthy suppliers. They have, aside pizzas, salads and pasta specialties, each and [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Angel Stadium of AnaheimWow, what a great experience to see behind the scenes of the Angels' games. The tours at the Angel Stadium of Anaheim take you to from the press room to the dugouts and just for $3. That's quite a bargain, I'd say. You have to [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Steakhouse 55Open for breakfast and dinner and located at the Disney Hotel, the Steakhouse 55 offers a wide variety of dishes including chicken, steak, seafood and vegetarian menus. The ambiance is great, the place looks like a place from the old movies [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Carnation CafeLocated inside Disneyland, thus quite accessible for families and friends visiting the magical land, Carnation Cafe is a great place to grab something to eat. They have a patio which is really convenient during the sunny days. In the hot [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Yorba Regional ParkThe greatest place where you can relax with your family by a picnic is Yorba Regional Park. The place is so beautiful, and well-maintained with lots of picnic tables, many with constant shade. The wide open spaces are the ones that attract [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Adventure CityIf you don't have time, or budget for the Disneyland adventure in Anaheim but you still want to take your kid for something entertaining, than Adventure City is the place. It is especially designed for children, with carousel, roller [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Honda Center in AnaheimOpen for almost 20 years now, the major entertainment and sports venue, the Honda Center in Anaheim hosts hockey games, ice-skating competitions and shows, not to mention concerts. Buying a ticket to one these events is a great gift for a [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Mimi's CafeBeing close to Disneyland, the restaurant is many times crowded with families, though if you go in the later afternoon, people have already gone. Mimi's Cafe is not only a great place to eat, but the atmosphere is good too, with helpful [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The Cheesecake FactoryOne of the best restaurants in Orange County that serves more than delicious pastries and sweets. The Cheesecake Factory is more than a place of desserts, it is the heaven of cheesecake. There are a wide variety of cheesecakes to choose [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Napa Rose RestaurantOnce you visit Disneyland in Anaheim, you just have to go and dine at the Napa Rose Restaurant, located in the Grand Californian Hotel Resort. The food is exquisitely delicious, I don't even speak of the presentation, the ambiance and [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Original Pancake HouseWe had the best breakfast during our stay in Anaheim, though the locations was a bit out of the way. But a friend recommended the Original Pancake House as one of the best breakfast venues, so we just had to try. The food is really amazing; [...]D: 2.5mi00
- DisneylandWhat else would you do in Anaheim other than going to Disneyland. This is the perfect place for the family. Although, I would only go there with younger children, it is still nice once in a while as an adult just because we combine so many [...]D: 0.5mi23
Things about Anaheim you may be interested in
Recent Anaheim flights found by Travelgrove users
- $116 Jetblue Airways
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time Oakland, CA (OAK) Long Beach, CA (LGB) 10/04/2016 04:36 pm Long Beach, CA (LGB) Oakland, CA (OAK) 10/11/2016 07:25 am
- $116 Jetblue Airways
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Long Beach, CA (LGB) 10/04/2016 07:00 am Long Beach, CA (LGB) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 10/11/2016 04:46 pm
- $235 United Airlines
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time Eugene, OR (EUG) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 11/09/2016 06:00 am Santa Ana, CA (SNA) Eugene, OR (EUG) 11/14/2016 07:00 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hotel and accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for businessman and other people need to remain often for...
General: Brisbane Hotels and Accommodation
The Malecon is seven kilometers long wall along the seacoast of Havana. It is often called by the locals th soul of the city. This because it is...
Outdoors Activities: The Malecon
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
One of the oldest and most prestigious hotels in Venice, the Hotel Danieli has been a palace and the home of the Doge Dandolo's family. It has...
General: Hotel Danieli
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
I've never seen so many interesting bushes and plants and all of them for free. The Topiary Garden in Columbus is a work of art in itself. ...
Sightseeing: Topiary Garden
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Saint Paul, Minnesota
It was a good idea to combine gardens with the zoo and recreation parks, that way you had everything 'under one roof' to say that. And the...
Family & Fun: Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns