Steakhouse 55, Anaheim, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anaheim > Steakhouse 55
- Food travel tip
- City center
They accept reservations, so if you go with a larger group, you might want to call ahead. They are very accommodating and helpful! I liked it there!
Disneyland Hotel, 1150 Magic Way, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anaheim
- Original Pancake HouseWe had the best breakfast during our stay in Anaheim, though the locations was a bit out of the way. But a friend recommended the Original Pancake House as one of the best breakfast venues, so we just had to try. The food is really amazing; [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Honda Center in AnaheimOpen for almost 20 years now, the major entertainment and sports venue, the Honda Center in Anaheim hosts hockey games, ice-skating competitions and shows, not to mention concerts. Buying a ticket to one these events is a great gift for a [...]D: 2.1mi00
- The Cheesecake FactoryOne of the best restaurants in Orange County that serves more than delicious pastries and sweets. The Cheesecake Factory is more than a place of desserts, it is the heaven of cheesecake. There are a wide variety of cheesecakes to choose [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Mimi's CafeBeing close to Disneyland, the restaurant is many times crowded with families, though if you go in the later afternoon, people have already gone. Mimi's Cafe is not only a great place to eat, but the atmosphere is good too, with helpful [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Flightdeck Air Combat CenterThis is absolutely an amazing experience and a real one too, even if the actual flight is just a simulation. The staff at the Flightdeck Air Combat Center provides you with per-flight briefing which is not included in the actual 60-minute [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Anaheim you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
The most amazing historical museum regarding music I’ve ever seen and experienced. The first thing our guide showed us was Berry Gordy’s house...
History & Culture: Motown Historical Museum in Detroit
Sacramento's finest restaurant which leaves with a longing to return, The Kitchen conquered not only the locals but its visiting customers too....
Food: The Kitchen
What an amazing museum holding such unique and interesting exhibits. Who would have thought that Toledo is the city where the museum dedicated to...
History & Culture: Blair Museum of Lithophanes