Yorba Regional Park, Anaheim, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anaheim > Yorba Regional Park
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The wide open spaces are the ones that attract families maybe because they have enough space to play games, soccer, tennis, etc. Its a great park, especially during the warm months, when you can just go for a stroll and enjoy the good weather.
7600 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anaheim
- Original Pancake HouseWe had the best breakfast during our stay in Anaheim, though the locations was a bit out of the way. But a friend recommended the Original Pancake House as one of the best breakfast venues, so we just had to try. The food is really amazing; [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Adventure CityIf you don't have time, or budget for the Disneyland adventure in Anaheim but you still want to take your kid for something entertaining, than Adventure City is the place. It is especially designed for children, with carousel, roller [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Steakhouse 55Open for breakfast and dinner and located at the Disney Hotel, the Steakhouse 55 offers a wide variety of dishes including chicken, steak, seafood and vegetarian menus. The ambiance is great, the place looks like a place from the old movies [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Napa Rose RestaurantOnce you visit Disneyland in Anaheim, you just have to go and dine at the Napa Rose Restaurant, located in the Grand Californian Hotel Resort. The food is exquisitely delicious, I don't even speak of the presentation, the ambiance and [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Downtown DisneyLocated outside Disneyland and adjacent to the magical Hotel Resort, the entertainment, shopping and dining venue, also called Downtown Disney is the second location for visitors of the Magic Land. There are a wide variety of shops, [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Anaheim you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shanghai is a shopper's paradise, of that is no doubt. Any shopping mall in this city would make a shopping addict go crazy with glee, but...
Shopping: Nanjing Road
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Buffalo, New York
The Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel...
History & Culture: Buffalo City Hall
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Built by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and...
History & Culture: The Stranahan House in Fort Lauderdale
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz