Marri's Pizza, Anaheim, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anaheim > Marri's Pizza
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have, aside pizzas, salads and pasta specialties, each and every one using true Italian recipes. We've been there a couple of times for dinner and for lunch and we were treated with respect and thoughtfulness. I loved the place.
1194 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anaheim
- Carnation CafeLocated inside Disneyland, thus quite accessible for families and friends visiting the magical land, Carnation Cafe is a great place to grab something to eat. They have a patio which is really convenient during the sunny days. In the hot [...]D: 0.4mi00
- DisneylandWhat else would you do in Anaheim other than going to Disneyland. This is the perfect place for the family. Although, I would only go there with younger children, it is still nice once in a while as an adult just because we combine so many [...]D: 0.5mi23
- Disney California Adventure Park aka DisneylandThe most amazing and entertaining venue that has ever been created for kids and families is definitely Disneyland. The one in California is just absolutely magical. The staff is so great, they interact with children, almost everyone is [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Steakhouse 55Open for breakfast and dinner and located at the Disney Hotel, the Steakhouse 55 offers a wide variety of dishes including chicken, steak, seafood and vegetarian menus. The ambiance is great, the place looks like a place from the old movies [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Angel Stadium of AnaheimWow, what a great experience to see behind the scenes of the Angels' games. The tours at the Angel Stadium of Anaheim take you to from the press room to the dugouts and just for $3. That's quite a bargain, I'd say. You have to [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Anaheim you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge...
Family & Fun: The world largest modelrailway
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
If you are looking for free Wifi when in Rome, check out Barnum. This is the coziest place I have found with very friendly service. I never had...
General: Free Wifi
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Saint Louis, Missouri
Visit Arch, Science Center, Free St Louis Zoo, History Museum, Busch Stadium, City Museum, and Magic house.
Family & Fun: Gateway to the West
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An