Disney California Adventure Park aka Disneyland, Anaheim, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anaheim > Disney California Adventure Park aka Disneyland
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
If you leave near by and are able to visit Disneyland more often than I suggest you buy an annual pass, it comes with discounts.
1313 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States
Check their site.
Generally: 10am-8pm. Check their calendar.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anaheim
- DisneylandWhat else would you do in Anaheim other than going to Disneyland. This is the perfect place for the family. Although, I would only go there with younger children, it is still nice once in a while as an adult just because we combine so many [...]D: 0.5mi23
- Carnation CafeLocated inside Disneyland, thus quite accessible for families and friends visiting the magical land, Carnation Cafe is a great place to grab something to eat. They have a patio which is really convenient during the sunny days. In the hot [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Yorba Regional ParkThe greatest place where you can relax with your family by a picnic is Yorba Regional Park. The place is so beautiful, and well-maintained with lots of picnic tables, many with constant shade. The wide open spaces are the ones that attract [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Downtown DisneyLocated outside Disneyland and adjacent to the magical Hotel Resort, the entertainment, shopping and dining venue, also called Downtown Disney is the second location for visitors of the Magic Land. There are a wide variety of shops, [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Steakhouse 55Open for breakfast and dinner and located at the Disney Hotel, the Steakhouse 55 offers a wide variety of dishes including chicken, steak, seafood and vegetarian menus. The ambiance is great, the place looks like a place from the old movies [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Anaheim you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
The Arc de Triomphe is one of the most famous sites in Paris and a symbol for Paris. It is beautifully located on Champs Elysées and was built for...
History & Culture: Arc de Triomphe
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
We thought that for the first time it would be great not to organize our trips in a foreign city ourselves, so we booked in advance for a 6-Day...
Sightseeing: One Nation Travel Turkey
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Las Vegas, Nevada
When in Vegas and you want to play some cards, make sure that you ask the floorman about the casino's poker rates. You can get huge discounts, up...
Night Life & Entertainment: Poker Rates - Room Discounts for Players
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier
San Jose, California
So many interesting exhibitions can be found here in the The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, that it is a must-see for everyone visiting the...
History & Culture: The Tech Museum of Innovation
Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal...
History & Culture: Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorfu