The Cheesecake Factory, Anaheim, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anaheim > The Cheesecake Factory
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are a wide variety of cheesecakes to choose from, something for everyone. The staff is really nice, they try to be on your service for anything you might need. Though I felt the music was a bit loud, the whole experience was wonderful at the restaurant!
W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA, USA
Mon-Sat: 11:30am-11pm (Fri/Sat till 12:30am)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anaheim
- Marri's PizzaServing customer for more than half a decade, Marri's Pizza has some unique and delicious dishes on its menu, all made of fresh ingredients from trustworthy suppliers. They have, aside pizzas, salads and pasta specialties, each and [...]D: 0.8mi00
- DisneylandWhat else would you do in Anaheim other than going to Disneyland. This is the perfect place for the family. Although, I would only go there with younger children, it is still nice once in a while as an adult just because we combine so many [...]D: 0.5mi23
- Honda Center in AnaheimOpen for almost 20 years now, the major entertainment and sports venue, the Honda Center in Anaheim hosts hockey games, ice-skating competitions and shows, not to mention concerts. Buying a ticket to one these events is a great gift for a [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Original Pancake HouseWe had the best breakfast during our stay in Anaheim, though the locations was a bit out of the way. But a friend recommended the Original Pancake House as one of the best breakfast venues, so we just had to try. The food is really amazing; [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Napa Rose RestaurantOnce you visit Disneyland in Anaheim, you just have to go and dine at the Napa Rose Restaurant, located in the Grand Californian Hotel Resort. The food is exquisitely delicious, I don't even speak of the presentation, the ambiance and [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Anaheim you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Los Cabos, Mexico
This hotel is like a small paradise resort. The owners are so nice, they made us feel at home from the first time we stepped through the threshold....
General: The Bungalows Hotel in Los Cabos
If you go to Dublin, be prepared that the weather is not a certain thing there - it's the same in the whole country. An Irish saying tells that 'if...
General: The weather
Muckross Estate is something you must see if you are in Killarney, although it is out of the city, some 2-3 miles from the city center. Take a tour...
History & Culture: Muckross Estate
Located in downtown Fresno, this Bar and Grill locale serves the most excellent American food in the whole city. You go either for lunch or dinner,...
Food: Cosmopolitan Tavern
Long Beach, California
Perfect for kids, especially because there are feeding areas, but great for adults too. The Aquarium of the Pacific has so much to offer for a...
Family & Fun: Aquarium of the Pacific
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The most beautiful turn-of-the-century home I've ever seen in Oklahoma City, the Overholser Mansion deserves the praise. It looks like s small...
History & Culture: Overholser Mansion
Raleigh, North Carolina
One of the finest, even if not the oldest restaurants in town, the Bloomsbury Bistro welcomes its guests with warmth every time. I've been to...
Food: Bloomsbury Bistro