Colorado Springs Travel Tips, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Colorado Springs travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (3)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Food (5)
- Sightseeing (5)
Browse Colorado Springs travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Colorado Springs travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Colorado Springs or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Colorado Springs travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- Saltgrass Steak HouseAmerican and Mexican in combination, the cuisine of the Saltgrass Steak House is unique and yet traditional. Becoming a legend itself, the restaurant has spread throughout the country, taking a bit of its own delicious carefully prepared [...]D: 3.9mi00
- North Cheyenne Canon ParkThere is much more to Colorado Springs than just the city. The North Cheyenne Canon Park provides the wild and nature-born side of the city with breathtaking views of the valley and a beautiful waterfall. I was captivated by the untouched [...]D: 7.5mi10
- Cheyenne Mountain ZooThis zoo, though compared to others it is quite small, has become our favorite. The animals at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo all look so healthy and happy because they are not closed in narrow cages, they have plenty of room. It is good to see [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Palmer ParkA beautiful, large park with every kind of facility and trails for beginner and advanced hikers, Palmer Park is a favorite among the locals and visitors as well. The playground areas have a lot of things which are appropriate for all ages, [...]D: 4.4mi00
- United States Air Force AcademyIt doesn't take up very much of your time to look around the United States Air Force Academy which has quite a large campus though, unfortunately, all of it is not accessible to visitors. The amazing chapel, however, and the grounds [...]D: 7.2mi00
- US Olympic Training CenterThe place where many of the Olympic athletes are trained is a place worth visiting if you're into sports. There are guided tours at the US Olympic Training Center which show you the Athlete Center, the Olympic Path and the Hall of Fame. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Warehouse RestaurantIn Colorado Springs there is a place where you can not only enjoy amazing food but bask in the contemporary world of locals artists' talent. The Warehouse Restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes, one tastier than the other in an [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Bird Dog BarbecueEasy, tasty and quick; these are the words I can describe the Bird Dog Barbecue with. The customer service is quick and top-notch, the sandwiches, barbecue plates and more than tasty and the whole experience is just easy to get along with. [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Garden of the GodsTrue to its name, the Garden of the Gods is a breathtakingly beautiful area with its red rock formations, scenic views and bright blue sky. It is well worth a visit, especially that its free. In summer there is a 20-minute bus tour for $5 [...]D: 2.3mi00
- May Natural History MuseumAn amazing collection of insects and butterflies from all over the world can be found in the May Natural History Museum. One man's passion for these creatures drove him to make such a vast and varied collection, one more interesting [...]D: 13.2mi00
- Rock Ledge Ranch Historic SiteYou may have seen the living conditions, the everyday life of people in Colorado Springs in the TV series Dr. Quinn-Medicine Woman. Taking a tour at the Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site will give you a hands-on and close-up experience of the [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Pikes PeakYour visit to Colorado Springs is definitely not complete without a ride to the top of Pikes Peak. The mountain is most well-known from the Dr. Quinn-Medicine Woman series and just as it is shown in the footages, the view from the top of [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Glen Eyrie CastleIt is one of the most beautiful and elegant castles I've ever seen during my travelings and that says something. The Glen Eyrie Castle is not just simple in its own, but elegant, with a style that is both charming and luxurious. Every [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Carlos BistroNot just the presentation of the food but the taste of it is absolutely great. A high praise for the Carlos Bistro in Colorado Springs, because they can serve not only delightful dishes but provide excellent service too. I ordered the [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Summit at The BroadmoorI do believe the Summit at The Broadmoor restaurant is one of the best I've been to in Colorado Springs. Belonging to the Hotel Resort just across the street, the restaurant, with its eclectic and modern design, and welcoming atmosphere [...]D: 7.2mi00
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested in
Recent Colorado Springs flights found by Travelgrove users
- $94 Frontier Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Phoenix, AZ (PHX) Colorado Springs, CO (COS) 11/13/2019 06:55 am Colorado Springs, CO (COS) Phoenix, AZ (PHX) 11/18/2019 02:01 pm
- $114 Frontier Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Atlanta, GA (ATL) Colorado Springs, CO (COS) 11/02/2019 04:35 pm Colorado Springs, CO (COS) Atlanta, GA (ATL) 11/16/2019 12:59 am
- $116 Frontier Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Las Vegas, NV (LAS) Colorado Springs, CO (COS) 10/22/2019 07:05 am Colorado Springs, CO (COS) Las Vegas, NV (LAS) 10/30/2019 12:52 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Car rental in Dubai has become widely popular. For convenient journey you need a car in Dubai. Rental Cars UAE is the largest car rental search...
General: Rental Cars UAE
When you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you...
General: M+S Tirese Obligatory
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Being organized for almost 2O years now, the galleries in the Old City keep their doors open to visitors and art-lovers on the First Friday of each...
Night Life & Entertainment: First Friday Event in Philadelphia