Carlos Bistro, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs > Carlos Bistro
- Food travel tip
- City center
I ordered the blackened tuna for the main course and it was so tasty I couldn't get enough of it! The whole plate looked so appetizing. The dessert and the wine went excellently well with the meal. Definitely a recommended place!
1025 S 21st St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, USA
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- Saltgrass Steak HouseAmerican and Mexican in combination, the cuisine of the Saltgrass Steak House is unique and yet traditional. Becoming a legend itself, the restaurant has spread throughout the country, taking a bit of its own delicious carefully prepared [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Summit at The BroadmoorI do believe the Summit at The Broadmoor restaurant is one of the best I've been to in Colorado Springs. Belonging to the Hotel Resort just across the street, the restaurant, with its eclectic and modern design, and welcoming atmosphere [...]D: 7.2mi00
- Garden of the GodsTrue to its name, the Garden of the Gods is a breathtakingly beautiful area with its red rock formations, scenic views and bright blue sky. It is well worth a visit, especially that its free. In summer there is a 20-minute bus tour for $5 [...]D: 2.3mi00
- May Natural History MuseumAn amazing collection of insects and butterflies from all over the world can be found in the May Natural History Museum. One man's passion for these creatures drove him to make such a vast and varied collection, one more interesting [...]D: 13.2mi00
- United States Air Force AcademyIt doesn't take up very much of your time to look around the United States Air Force Academy which has quite a large campus though, unfortunately, all of it is not accessible to visitors. The amazing chapel, however, and the grounds [...]D: 7.2mi00
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Fontana di Trevi is one of the most beautiful fountains in the world. It must be! Obviously quite different from spectacular modern fountains this...
History & Culture: Fonatana di Trevi
If you visit Venice, make a walk through all the small streets. And also take a look over the Marcus Place in the center.
General: The city center
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
This burial ground is located in the south of Marrakesh and it is a beautiful example of the Arabic art and architecture. It is a burial place...
Sightseeing: The Saadian Tombs
Saint Petersburg, Russia
If for whatever reason you are starting to miss the atmosphere of traditional English pubs, check out this interesting spot. Dickens pub offers...
Night Life & Entertainment: Dickens Pub in Saint Petersburg
Kids of every age can enjoy this museum where you can learn so much. Almost every exhibit in the Explorium museum provides a hands-on experience,...
Family & Fun: Explorium
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach