Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs > Summit at The Broadmoor
- Food travel tip
- City center
With a basically American cuisine which is not only delicious but beautifully prepared too, the place is a blast. The service serves up to the standard of such a restaurant and I can hardly wait to return there for another meal.
19 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- Palmer ParkA beautiful, large park with every kind of facility and trails for beginner and advanced hikers, Palmer Park is a favorite among the locals and visitors as well. The playground areas have a lot of things which are appropriate for all ages, [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Cheyenne Mountain ZooThis zoo, though compared to others it is quite small, has become our favorite. The animals at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo all look so healthy and happy because they are not closed in narrow cages, they have plenty of room. It is good to see [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Glen Eyrie CastleIt is one of the most beautiful and elegant castles I've ever seen during my travelings and that says something. The Glen Eyrie Castle is not just simple in its own, but elegant, with a style that is both charming and luxurious. Every [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Carlos BistroNot just the presentation of the food but the taste of it is absolutely great. A high praise for the Carlos Bistro in Colorado Springs, because they can serve not only delightful dishes but provide excellent service too. I ordered the [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Saltgrass Steak HouseAmerican and Mexican in combination, the cuisine of the Saltgrass Steak House is unique and yet traditional. Becoming a legend itself, the restaurant has spread throughout the country, taking a bit of its own delicious carefully prepared [...]D: 3.9mi00
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Byward Market is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, I loved to hang around here. There are lots and lots of stands offering everything...
Shopping: Byward Market
When people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is...
Food: Chocolatería San Ginés
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
The best time to visit Jaipur is during Sept-Oct or during the Feb-March months.
General: Best time to travel
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.