Summit at The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs > Summit at The Broadmoor
- Food travel tip
- City center
With a basically American cuisine which is not only delicious but beautifully prepared too, the place is a blast. The service serves up to the standard of such a restaurant and I can hardly wait to return there for another meal.
19 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- Carlos BistroNot just the presentation of the food but the taste of it is absolutely great. A high praise for the Carlos Bistro in Colorado Springs, because they can serve not only delightful dishes but provide excellent service too. I ordered the [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Saltgrass Steak HouseAmerican and Mexican in combination, the cuisine of the Saltgrass Steak House is unique and yet traditional. Becoming a legend itself, the restaurant has spread throughout the country, taking a bit of its own delicious carefully prepared [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Rock Ledge Ranch Historic SiteYou may have seen the living conditions, the everyday life of people in Colorado Springs in the TV series Dr. Quinn-Medicine Woman. Taking a tour at the Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site will give you a hands-on and close-up experience of the [...]D: 3.2mi00
- US Olympic Training CenterThe place where many of the Olympic athletes are trained is a place worth visiting if you're into sports. There are guided tours at the US Olympic Training Center which show you the Athlete Center, the Olympic Path and the Hall of Fame. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- United States Air Force AcademyIt doesn't take up very much of your time to look around the United States Air Force Academy which has quite a large campus though, unfortunately, all of it is not accessible to visitors. The amazing chapel, however, and the grounds [...]D: 7.2mi00
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brussels travel tips - Belgium
The Rogier metro statio is connected to a huge shopping mall in Bruxelles, called City 2. There are 4 levels filled with more than 100 shops, some...
Shopping: City 2 Shopping Center
Hangzhou travel tips - China
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Dublin travel tips - Ireland
The Gravediggers is one of the greatest pubs in the world. The place got it's name from the gravediggers who often attended the pub after a long...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Gravediggers
Quazzane travel tips - Morocco
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Brasov travel tips - Romania
A popular sight in Brasov is Cetatuia (Little Fortress) build in the medieval ages and restored in the 1980's. Inside there is a restaurant really...
Sightseeing: Little Fortress (Cetatuia)
Mamaia travel tips - Romania
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Satu Mare travel tips - Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
Port-of-spain travel tips - Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Kissimmee travel tips - Florida
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun
Wahweap travel tips - Arizona
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell