Summit at The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs > Summit at The Broadmoor
- Food travel tip
- City center
With a basically American cuisine which is not only delicious but beautifully prepared too, the place is a blast. The service serves up to the standard of such a restaurant and I can hardly wait to return there for another meal.
19 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- Bird Dog BarbecueEasy, tasty and quick; these are the words I can describe the Bird Dog Barbecue with. The customer service is quick and top-notch, the sandwiches, barbecue plates and more than tasty and the whole experience is just easy to get along with. [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Pikes PeakYour visit to Colorado Springs is definitely not complete without a ride to the top of Pikes Peak. The mountain is most well-known from the Dr. Quinn-Medicine Woman series and just as it is shown in the footages, the view from the top of [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Palmer ParkA beautiful, large park with every kind of facility and trails for beginner and advanced hikers, Palmer Park is a favorite among the locals and visitors as well. The playground areas have a lot of things which are appropriate for all ages, [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Rock Ledge Ranch Historic SiteYou may have seen the living conditions, the everyday life of people in Colorado Springs in the TV series Dr. Quinn-Medicine Woman. Taking a tour at the Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site will give you a hands-on and close-up experience of the [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Carlos BistroNot just the presentation of the food but the taste of it is absolutely great. A high praise for the Carlos Bistro in Colorado Springs, because they can serve not only delightful dishes but provide excellent service too. I ordered the [...]D: 4.2mi00
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
Delicious steaks in a busy, friendly environment which can be the best of the evening if you're out for dinner. The Saltgrass Steak House is...
Food: Saltgrass Steak House
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend