Summit at The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs > Summit at The Broadmoor
- Food travel tip
- City center
With a basically American cuisine which is not only delicious but beautifully prepared too, the place is a blast. The service serves up to the standard of such a restaurant and I can hardly wait to return there for another meal.
19 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- Warehouse RestaurantIn Colorado Springs there is a place where you can not only enjoy amazing food but bask in the contemporary world of locals artists' talent. The Warehouse Restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes, one tastier than the other in an [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Saltgrass Steak HouseAmerican and Mexican in combination, the cuisine of the Saltgrass Steak House is unique and yet traditional. Becoming a legend itself, the restaurant has spread throughout the country, taking a bit of its own delicious carefully prepared [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Palmer ParkA beautiful, large park with every kind of facility and trails for beginner and advanced hikers, Palmer Park is a favorite among the locals and visitors as well. The playground areas have a lot of things which are appropriate for all ages, [...]D: 4.4mi00
- US Olympic Training CenterThe place where many of the Olympic athletes are trained is a place worth visiting if you're into sports. There are guided tours at the US Olympic Training Center which show you the Athlete Center, the Olympic Path and the Hall of Fame. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Glen Eyrie CastleIt is one of the most beautiful and elegant castles I've ever seen during my travelings and that says something. The Glen Eyrie Castle is not just simple in its own, but elegant, with a style that is both charming and luxurious. Every [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Breakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and...
Food: Breakthrough Cafe
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
The flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and...
General: The flower market of Bangkok
El Paso, Texas
This place is a huge fun and not just for people with kids. Bob-O's Family Fun Center has everything for an entertaining, fun afternoon or a...
Family & Fun: Bob-O's Family Fun Center
Entertaining and informative in the same time, the tour we took in the Lakefront Brewery was well worth the time and money. The tour guide was...
Sightseeing: Lakefront Brewery
A local restaurant that serves traditional Mexican food in a welcoming, friendly environment. Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant is owned by a...
Food: Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant