Palmer Park, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs > Palmer Park
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There are two gates to the park, and if you have time, try to visit both. There are also stables and you can take a look around, its free and the people are nice.
3650 Maizeland Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80917, USA
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- United States Air Force AcademyIt doesn't take up very much of your time to look around the United States Air Force Academy which has quite a large campus though, unfortunately, all of it is not accessible to visitors. The amazing chapel, however, and the grounds [...]D: 7.2mi00
- US Olympic Training CenterThe place where many of the Olympic athletes are trained is a place worth visiting if you're into sports. There are guided tours at the US Olympic Training Center which show you the Athlete Center, the Olympic Path and the Hall of Fame. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Bird Dog BarbecueEasy, tasty and quick; these are the words I can describe the Bird Dog Barbecue with. The customer service is quick and top-notch, the sandwiches, barbecue plates and more than tasty and the whole experience is just easy to get along with. [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Rock Ledge Ranch Historic SiteYou may have seen the living conditions, the everyday life of people in Colorado Springs in the TV series Dr. Quinn-Medicine Woman. Taking a tour at the Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site will give you a hands-on and close-up experience of the [...]D: 3.2mi00
- North Cheyenne Canon ParkThere is much more to Colorado Springs than just the city. The North Cheyenne Canon Park provides the wild and nature-born side of the city with breathtaking views of the valley and a beautiful waterfall. I was captivated by the untouched [...]D: 7.5mi10
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Singapore's notorious nightlife will probably make you crave to food at odd hours in the night (especially after a good bout of clubbing and...
Food: Kopitiam Coffee Shop
Las Vegas, Nevada
Flying across Las Vegas at night is something everybody should experience. It's not cheap, but reasonably priced. We did a night flight called...
General: Helicopter Tour