Bird Dog Barbecue, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs > Bird Dog Barbecue
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are two barbecue bars in Colorado Springs, one on Stetson Hills Boulevard and one on Briargate Parkway. I like the atmosphere in the latter but I believe the service was better in the first location. You decide.
5984 Stetson Hills Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80923, USA
Daily: 11am-9pm (Sunday till 8pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- Pikes PeakYour visit to Colorado Springs is definitely not complete without a ride to the top of Pikes Peak. The mountain is most well-known from the Dr. Quinn-Medicine Woman series and just as it is shown in the footages, the view from the top of [...]D: 9.1mi00
- US Olympic Training CenterThe place where many of the Olympic athletes are trained is a place worth visiting if you're into sports. There are guided tours at the US Olympic Training Center which show you the Athlete Center, the Olympic Path and the Hall of Fame. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Warehouse RestaurantIn Colorado Springs there is a place where you can not only enjoy amazing food but bask in the contemporary world of locals artists' talent. The Warehouse Restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes, one tastier than the other in an [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Summit at The BroadmoorI do believe the Summit at The Broadmoor restaurant is one of the best I've been to in Colorado Springs. Belonging to the Hotel Resort just across the street, the restaurant, with its eclectic and modern design, and welcoming atmosphere [...]D: 7.2mi00
- Garden of the GodsTrue to its name, the Garden of the Gods is a breathtakingly beautiful area with its red rock formations, scenic views and bright blue sky. It is well worth a visit, especially that its free. In summer there is a 20-minute bus tour for $5 [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Being more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum...
Family & Fun: California Living Museum
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
Called also a Latin restaurant, this place has such fine food that it makes you return each time just for another taste. The Seviche Restaurant...
Food: Seviche Restaurant
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon