Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs > Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
To see and experience everything you have to dedicate at least half day for it. This location might be the second or third stop on your to-do list in Colorado Springs.
Garden of the Gods, 3320 Mesa Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, USA
$6 for adults, $2 for kids
Wed-Sat: 10am-5pm (Summer only)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- United States Air Force AcademyIt doesn't take up very much of your time to look around the United States Air Force Academy which has quite a large campus though, unfortunately, all of it is not accessible to visitors. The amazing chapel, however, and the grounds [...]D: 7.2mi00
- Garden of the GodsTrue to its name, the Garden of the Gods is a breathtakingly beautiful area with its red rock formations, scenic views and bright blue sky. It is well worth a visit, especially that its free. In summer there is a 20-minute bus tour for $5 [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Bird Dog BarbecueEasy, tasty and quick; these are the words I can describe the Bird Dog Barbecue with. The customer service is quick and top-notch, the sandwiches, barbecue plates and more than tasty and the whole experience is just easy to get along with. [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Glen Eyrie CastleIt is one of the most beautiful and elegant castles I've ever seen during my travelings and that says something. The Glen Eyrie Castle is not just simple in its own, but elegant, with a style that is both charming and luxurious. Every [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Pikes PeakYour visit to Colorado Springs is definitely not complete without a ride to the top of Pikes Peak. The mountain is most well-known from the Dr. Quinn-Medicine Woman series and just as it is shown in the footages, the view from the top of [...]D: 9.1mi00
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
I went to the Big Easy for brunch last week on a rainy Sunday. It's been an excellent experience. They have a wide varietay of food. I...
Food: Awesome Brunch at The Big Easy
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Open for breakfast and dinner and located at the Disney Hotel, the Steakhouse 55 offers a wide variety of dishes including chicken, steak, seafood...
Food: Steakhouse 55
Know my world and i will let u knw me. am very entertaining
Sightseeing: Just know me and lets move on
Durban, South Africa
Plan ahead, go on line or to the local library and find out about the places you are visiting, to know everything about it.
General: Visit the local library
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt