Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs > Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
To see and experience everything you have to dedicate at least half day for it. This location might be the second or third stop on your to-do list in Colorado Springs.
Garden of the Gods, 3320 Mesa Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, USA
$6 for adults, $2 for kids
Wed-Sat: 10am-5pm (Summer only)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- Palmer ParkA beautiful, large park with every kind of facility and trails for beginner and advanced hikers, Palmer Park is a favorite among the locals and visitors as well. The playground areas have a lot of things which are appropriate for all ages, [...]D: 4.4mi00
- US Olympic Training CenterThe place where many of the Olympic athletes are trained is a place worth visiting if you're into sports. There are guided tours at the US Olympic Training Center which show you the Athlete Center, the Olympic Path and the Hall of Fame. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Bird Dog BarbecueEasy, tasty and quick; these are the words I can describe the Bird Dog Barbecue with. The customer service is quick and top-notch, the sandwiches, barbecue plates and more than tasty and the whole experience is just easy to get along with. [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Cheyenne Mountain ZooThis zoo, though compared to others it is quite small, has become our favorite. The animals at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo all look so healthy and happy because they are not closed in narrow cages, they have plenty of room. It is good to see [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Warehouse RestaurantIn Colorado Springs there is a place where you can not only enjoy amazing food but bask in the contemporary world of locals artists' talent. The Warehouse Restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes, one tastier than the other in an [...]D: 4.8mi00
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
Top Islands to spend a quality Myanmar luxury holiday Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center...
Sightseeing: Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holiday
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Durban, South Africa
Plan ahead, go on line or to the local library and find out about the places you are visiting, to know everything about it.
General: Visit the local library