Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs > Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
To see and experience everything you have to dedicate at least half day for it. This location might be the second or third stop on your to-do list in Colorado Springs.
Garden of the Gods, 3320 Mesa Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, USA
$6 for adults, $2 for kids
Wed-Sat: 10am-5pm (Summer only)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- Summit at The BroadmoorI do believe the Summit at The Broadmoor restaurant is one of the best I've been to in Colorado Springs. Belonging to the Hotel Resort just across the street, the restaurant, with its eclectic and modern design, and welcoming atmosphere [...]D: 7.2mi00
- Carlos BistroNot just the presentation of the food but the taste of it is absolutely great. A high praise for the Carlos Bistro in Colorado Springs, because they can serve not only delightful dishes but provide excellent service too. I ordered the [...]D: 4.2mi00
- North Cheyenne Canon ParkThere is much more to Colorado Springs than just the city. The North Cheyenne Canon Park provides the wild and nature-born side of the city with breathtaking views of the valley and a beautiful waterfall. I was captivated by the untouched [...]D: 7.5mi10
- May Natural History MuseumAn amazing collection of insects and butterflies from all over the world can be found in the May Natural History Museum. One man's passion for these creatures drove him to make such a vast and varied collection, one more interesting [...]D: 13.2mi00
- Glen Eyrie CastleIt is one of the most beautiful and elegant castles I've ever seen during my travelings and that says something. The Glen Eyrie Castle is not just simple in its own, but elegant, with a style that is both charming and luxurious. Every [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
The English Garden is one of the world's largest parks. It's the largest park in Germany and a wonderful hangout for people trying to get a break...
Outdoors Activities: English Garden (Englischer Garten)
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell