US Olympic Training Center, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Colorado Springs > US Olympic Training Center
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The grounds of the Center are wide and full of sculptures of famous, well-known athletes of the games, plus the US Olympic sign. Great place for pictures.
1 Olympic Plaza, Colorado Springs, CO 80909, USA
Varies on season.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Colorado Springs
- Carlos BistroNot just the presentation of the food but the taste of it is absolutely great. A high praise for the Carlos Bistro in Colorado Springs, because they can serve not only delightful dishes but provide excellent service too. I ordered the [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Pikes PeakYour visit to Colorado Springs is definitely not complete without a ride to the top of Pikes Peak. The mountain is most well-known from the Dr. Quinn-Medicine Woman series and just as it is shown in the footages, the view from the top of [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Warehouse RestaurantIn Colorado Springs there is a place where you can not only enjoy amazing food but bask in the contemporary world of locals artists' talent. The Warehouse Restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes, one tastier than the other in an [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Palmer ParkA beautiful, large park with every kind of facility and trails for beginner and advanced hikers, Palmer Park is a favorite among the locals and visitors as well. The playground areas have a lot of things which are appropriate for all ages, [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Glen Eyrie CastleIt is one of the most beautiful and elegant castles I've ever seen during my travelings and that says something. The Glen Eyrie Castle is not just simple in its own, but elegant, with a style that is both charming and luxurious. Every [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about Colorado Springs you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
We just loved the food and the service at the Aloran Restaurant. Though a bit pricey, and we had quite a trouble finding the place for starters,...
Food: Aloran Restaurant
Serving delicious Thai food that just fill your sense with their rich aroma, Thai Spices can be found in the grounds of the Mekong Plaza. The...
Food: Thai Spices
Established almost 30 years ago, the Copacabanana Restaurant grew out of a small pub with a small kitchen into an iconic restaurant which is famous...
Food: Copacabanana Restaurant in Philadelphia
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant