Free concerts on Penn’s Landing, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Philadelphia > Free concerts on Penn’s Landing
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
I had the opportunity to listen to some gospel concerts on a Friday night. One of my friends invited me, saying that I’ll have great fun and he wasn’t wrong. There was an amazing, energized atmosphere during the concerts and I really had much fun! These Friday nights shouldn’t be missed if you’re in Philly!:)
199 S. Columbus Boulevard
The Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Recent travel tips for Philadelphia
- First Friday Event in PhiladelphiaBeing organized for almost 2O years now, the galleries in the Old City keep their doors open to visitors and art-lovers on the First Friday of each month. Held between the hours of 5pm and 9pm various galleries can be visited and with a [...]D: n/a00
- Reading Terminal Market in PhiladelphiaA market hall that has everything that you might be looking for: shops, cafeterias, diners, market stalls, everything. If you stay in Philadelphia for more than a few days, and are quite close to the Reading Terminal Market, than I suggest [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Free Library Festival in PhiladelphiaThough not just for booklovers, this festival is organized on a weekend in late spring. The most amazing thing about the Library Festival is that it’s absolutely free. For a whole 2 days, the Library hosts this festival for all ages. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Copacabanana Restaurant in PhiladelphiaEstablished almost 30 years ago, the Copacabanana Restaurant grew out of a small pub with a small kitchen into an iconic restaurant which is famous for its fresh lime Margaritas and gourmet burgers. The staff in the pub is friendly and fun, [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The Betsy Ross HouseBetsy Ross is a true American icon, because according to its descendants, she was the one who sew the first national flag of the United States. The oral history states that George Washington, Robert Morris and George Ross visited Betsy in [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Philadelphia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Being a free museum, though a $4 donation is encouraged, The Speed Art Museum is the perfect place to linger on a more crazy afternoon, taking a...
History & Culture: The Speed Art Museum
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably