Free concerts on Penn’s Landing, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Philadelphia > Free concerts on Penn’s Landing
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
I had the opportunity to listen to some gospel concerts on a Friday night. One of my friends invited me, saying that I’ll have great fun and he wasn’t wrong. There was an amazing, energized atmosphere during the concerts and I really had much fun! These Friday nights shouldn’t be missed if you’re in Philly!:)
199 S. Columbus Boulevard
The Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Recent travel tips for Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Brewing Co.Tour this historic brewery every Saturday from noon - 3pm. Beer tastings are also available during the tour. Tours are very good and informative. This is the only production only brewery in the City - not a brewpub/restaurant. [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Crown Plaza Philadelphia WestLocated between the suburbs and downtown Philadelphia, this Crown Plaza Hotel is a comfortable and quite affordable lodging with the necessary equipments for a great stay in Philly. The rooms were newly renovated, so they are not only [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Please Touch Museum in PhiladelphiaThe best get-away for families with children old and young is Please Touch Museum. They have everything kids could love. And because children are so curious here they can easily touch everything, explore the areas without danger and most [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Philadelphia Museum of ArtWe visited the painting exhibition of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and their Picasso collection just took our breath away. We were always drawn to contemporary, impressionist art and Picasso being the best representative of the movement [...]D: 1.4mi00
- The Independence Hall of PennsylvaniaA historical landmark, the Independence Hall is a building to see. It has been an important location for US citizens, being the place where the Declaration of Independence has been signed and where the Constitution of the United States has [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Philadelphia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Right in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Reeperbahn Street is Hamburg
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
The City Hall was built in its present form by Jules Hardouin-Mansart in the year 1700. Check the gardens inside. No public access inside the...
Sightseeing: Hotel de Ville
Are you feeling stressed and tired of your daily routine? Want to enjoy a rejuvenating vacation with your family? Plan a trip to visit an...
Family & Fun: Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell Erbe
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Key West, Florida
You don't always have the opportunity to stay at an Inn that has been the dwelling place of millionaires during the winter months. So when we heard...
History & Culture: The Curry Mansion in Key West
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in...
History & Culture: World of Wings Pigeon Center
Washington, District Of Columbia
Redesigned from a rowhouse the Eighteenth Street Lounge is a great place to relax. Though not the fanciest place in DC it does look luxurious and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Eighteenth Street Lounge