Philadelphia Brewing Co., Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Philadelphia > Philadelphia Brewing Co.
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
2423-39 Amber Street, Philadelphia, PA 19125 (entrance on the 24xx block of Martha St.)
Retail: M-F 9-5:30 - Sat. 10-5 (closed Sun)
Tours: Saturdays only noon-3pm
How to get there:
Public Transportation from Center City - Route 5 bus leaves Front & Market Sts. to Hagert St. (1/2 block). Frankford El east bound to York/Dauphin stop. 5 block walk east.
Recent travel tips for Philadelphia
- The City Hall of PhiladelphiaDominating the center of the town, City Hall has been one of the tallest habitable buildings in the world until 1908. Designed by architect John McArthur Jr., the building has several features including an observation deck. The statue of [...]D: 8.1mi00
- The Betsy Ross HouseBetsy Ross is a true American icon, because according to its descendants, she was the one who sew the first national flag of the United States. The oral history states that George Washington, Robert Morris and George Ross visited Betsy in [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Free Library Festival in PhiladelphiaThough not just for booklovers, this festival is organized on a weekend in late spring. The most amazing thing about the Library Festival is that it’s absolutely free. For a whole 2 days, the Library hosts this festival for all ages. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The Rittenhouse Hotel in PhiladelphiaThough not one of cheapest hotels in Philadelphia, The Rittenhouse Hotel is definitely one of the world’s finest places to stay. Having 98 guest rooms, from which 11 are suits the hotel provides a comfortable getaway to a [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Buddakan Restaurant in PhiladelphiaThis restaurant is one of the finest, and most sought-after places in Philly, and no wonder because their mainly Japanese cuisine, but basically eclectic cuisine deserves every star it gets. I recommend their roasted ponzu chicken and for [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Philadelphia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
If you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver...
Food: Clontarf Castle
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend