Buddakan Restaurant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Philadelphia > Buddakan Restaurant in Philadelphia
- Food travel tip
- City center
The Buddakkan Restaurant is known for the giant, gilded Buddha statue which is in the center of the back wall and lords the whole restaurant with its majesty. What you have to be careful about is that being so popular, you have to make reservations well in advance, especially if you would like to go with a larger group either for a night-out or for to celebrate something.
325 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Avg. price for a lunch $12-$18 lunch or $18-$32
Open for lunch and dinner.
Recent travel tips for Philadelphia
- Please Touch Museum in PhiladelphiaThe best get-away for families with children old and young is Please Touch Museum. They have everything kids could love. And because children are so curious here they can easily touch everything, explore the areas without danger and most [...]D: 2.7mi00
- First Friday Event in PhiladelphiaBeing organized for almost 2O years now, the galleries in the Old City keep their doors open to visitors and art-lovers on the First Friday of each month. Held between the hours of 5pm and 9pm various galleries can be visited and with a [...]D: n/a00
- Reading Terminal Market in PhiladelphiaA market hall that has everything that you might be looking for: shops, cafeterias, diners, market stalls, everything. If you stay in Philadelphia for more than a few days, and are quite close to the Reading Terminal Market, than I suggest [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Philadelphia Museum of ArtWe visited the painting exhibition of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and their Picasso collection just took our breath away. We were always drawn to contemporary, impressionist art and Picasso being the best representative of the movement [...]D: 1.4mi00
- The Betsy Ross HouseBetsy Ross is a true American icon, because according to its descendants, she was the one who sew the first national flag of the United States. The oral history states that George Washington, Robert Morris and George Ross visited Betsy in [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Philadelphia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
A’Famosa is a great place to visit as it has beautiful structures and architectures that was built in 1511 when the Portuguese conquered...
Sightseeing: A' Famosa (Porta de Santiago)
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Long Beach, California
We had a fantastic day when we took part on a cruise which proved to be much more fun that we first anticipated. The Harbor Breeze Whale Watching...
Sightseeing: Harbor Breeze Whale Watching
Saint Paul, Minnesota
The only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and...
Food: Cafe Latte
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl