Buddakan Restaurant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Philadelphia > Buddakan Restaurant in Philadelphia
- Food travel tip
- City center
The Buddakkan Restaurant is known for the giant, gilded Buddha statue which is in the center of the back wall and lords the whole restaurant with its majesty. What you have to be careful about is that being so popular, you have to make reservations well in advance, especially if you would like to go with a larger group either for a night-out or for to celebrate something.
325 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Avg. price for a lunch $12-$18 lunch or $18-$32
Open for lunch and dinner.
Recent travel tips for Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Museum of ArtWe visited the painting exhibition of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and their Picasso collection just took our breath away. We were always drawn to contemporary, impressionist art and Picasso being the best representative of the movement [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Yards Brewing Company in PhiladelphiaThis brewpub, located in northern Philly, has been redesigned from a former ironworks factory and offers locally brewed beer for customers in a simply decorated, environmental friendly, wide-spaced room. An interesting fact about the Yards [...]D: 2mi00
- Reading Terminal Market in PhiladelphiaA market hall that has everything that you might be looking for: shops, cafeterias, diners, market stalls, everything. If you stay in Philadelphia for more than a few days, and are quite close to the Reading Terminal Market, than I suggest [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Free concerts on Penn’s LandingTaking a short walk from the Old City to Penn’s Landing on Friday night can result in an amazing ending of a day. There are FREE concerts to go to on the riverfront, and if you’re lucky, you might even see a band you like [...]D: 4227.2mi00
- Philadelphia Brewing Co.Tour this historic brewery every Saturday from noon - 3pm. Beer tastings are also available during the tour. Tours are very good and informative. This is the only production only brewery in the City - not a brewpub/restaurant. [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Philadelphia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
London, United Kingdom
Hello, I got a quick useful information for people traveling to London. If they any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can...
Public Transportation: London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun
Los Angeles, California
It's one of the great restaurants in Los Angeles, I really like it. The atmosphere is somehow very special, although the name would suggest the...
Food: citizen smith
We encountered a great crowd and an amazing show at the Orpheum Theater. Every minute of the performances was entertaining and engaging. We loved...
Night Life & Entertainment: Omaha Performing Arts
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns