Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Philadelphia > Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I personally liked the fresh, on-the-spot made pretzels. In the northwestern corner of the market Amish merchants come 4 times a week and bake before your eyes the pretzels. They are fresh and warm when you get them. And they are delicious! If I would live in Philadelphia I would come here every week for some farm-fresh products, bakery or sweets!
N 12th St & Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Open in daytime hours.
Recent travel tips for Philadelphia
- First Friday Event in PhiladelphiaBeing organized for almost 2O years now, the galleries in the Old City keep their doors open to visitors and art-lovers on the First Friday of each month. Held between the hours of 5pm and 9pm various galleries can be visited and with a [...]D: n/a00
- The Independence Hall of PennsylvaniaA historical landmark, the Independence Hall is a building to see. It has been an important location for US citizens, being the place where the Declaration of Independence has been signed and where the Constitution of the United States has [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Yards Brewing Company in PhiladelphiaThis brewpub, located in northern Philly, has been redesigned from a former ironworks factory and offers locally brewed beer for customers in a simply decorated, environmental friendly, wide-spaced room. An interesting fact about the Yards [...]D: 2mi00
- Eastern State PenitentiaryIf you want scary, real scary, than the best place to visit is the Eastern State Penitentiary at Halloween. That’s where I went with friends last year. And I will never forget that experience. It was just like in the horror movies. [...]D: 1.3mi00
- The Betsy Ross HouseBetsy Ross is a true American icon, because according to its descendants, she was the one who sew the first national flag of the United States. The oral history states that George Washington, Robert Morris and George Ross visited Betsy in [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Philadelphia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
If you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old...
History & Culture: Harbour part of the city
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Kansas City, Missouri
Located at Liberty Memorial, the National World War I Museum is the only facility in the world that features exhibits and collection of artifacts...
History & Culture: National World War I Museum