Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Philadelphia > Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I personally liked the fresh, on-the-spot made pretzels. In the northwestern corner of the market Amish merchants come 4 times a week and bake before your eyes the pretzels. They are fresh and warm when you get them. And they are delicious! If I would live in Philadelphia I would come here every week for some farm-fresh products, bakery or sweets!
N 12th St & Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Open in daytime hours.
Recent travel tips for Philadelphia
- Yards Brewing Company in PhiladelphiaThis brewpub, located in northern Philly, has been redesigned from a former ironworks factory and offers locally brewed beer for customers in a simply decorated, environmental friendly, wide-spaced room. An interesting fact about the Yards [...]D: 2mi00
- Free Library Festival in PhiladelphiaThough not just for booklovers, this festival is organized on a weekend in late spring. The most amazing thing about the Library Festival is that it’s absolutely free. For a whole 2 days, the Library hosts this festival for all ages. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Crown Plaza Philadelphia WestLocated between the suburbs and downtown Philadelphia, this Crown Plaza Hotel is a comfortable and quite affordable lodging with the necessary equipments for a great stay in Philly. The rooms were newly renovated, so they are not only [...]D: 4.6mi00
- The Betsy Ross HouseBetsy Ross is a true American icon, because according to its descendants, she was the one who sew the first national flag of the United States. The oral history states that George Washington, Robert Morris and George Ross visited Betsy in [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Buddakan Restaurant in PhiladelphiaThis restaurant is one of the finest, and most sought-after places in Philly, and no wonder because their mainly Japanese cuisine, but basically eclectic cuisine deserves every star it gets. I recommend their roasted ponzu chicken and for [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Philadelphia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to drive through austria, coming from germany, buy your highway tickets at the local tourist offices at germany. That saves you time,...
General: Highway tickets for Austria
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
Known as the favorite and popular Basque diner in the city, the Wool Growers surely presents you with something new. Eating with the locals there...
Food: Wool Growers
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Featuring Polynesian food and designed in a tropical style, this was the most entertaining, and interesting restaurant I've ever been in. They...
Food: Mai-Kai Restaurant in Fort Lauderdale
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
San Francisco, California
Like Art Deco? Definitely this is the place for you. It's like you are back in the America of the 1930s. There is live Jazz music that remind us to...
We went to eat at this local Mediterranean restaurant at the hotel's recommendation and we loved it. The Bella Luna Cafe is more than just a...
Food: Bella Luna Cafe