Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Philadelphia > Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I personally liked the fresh, on-the-spot made pretzels. In the northwestern corner of the market Amish merchants come 4 times a week and bake before your eyes the pretzels. They are fresh and warm when you get them. And they are delicious! If I would live in Philadelphia I would come here every week for some farm-fresh products, bakery or sweets!
N 12th St & Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Open in daytime hours.
Recent travel tips for Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Museum of ArtWe visited the painting exhibition of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and their Picasso collection just took our breath away. We were always drawn to contemporary, impressionist art and Picasso being the best representative of the movement [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Please Touch Museum in PhiladelphiaThe best get-away for families with children old and young is Please Touch Museum. They have everything kids could love. And because children are so curious here they can easily touch everything, explore the areas without danger and most [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Free Library Festival in PhiladelphiaThough not just for booklovers, this festival is organized on a weekend in late spring. The most amazing thing about the Library Festival is that it’s absolutely free. For a whole 2 days, the Library hosts this festival for all ages. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The City Hall of PhiladelphiaDominating the center of the town, City Hall has been one of the tallest habitable buildings in the world until 1908. Designed by architect John McArthur Jr., the building has several features including an observation deck. The statue of [...]D: 8.1mi00
- Yards Brewing Company in PhiladelphiaThis brewpub, located in northern Philly, has been redesigned from a former ironworks factory and offers locally brewed beer for customers in a simply decorated, environmental friendly, wide-spaced room. An interesting fact about the Yards [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Philadelphia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge...
Family & Fun: The world largest modelrailway
The Olympiaturn (Olympic Tower) is located in the Olympiapark. It's 291m tall and offers a great view over the city. While you are there, you...
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
A really fun place for children, where they can take rides and enjoy their surroundings is in Funderland. It is conveniently close to the...
Family & Fun: Funderland
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa