Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Philadelphia > Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I personally liked the fresh, on-the-spot made pretzels. In the northwestern corner of the market Amish merchants come 4 times a week and bake before your eyes the pretzels. They are fresh and warm when you get them. And they are delicious! If I would live in Philadelphia I would come here every week for some farm-fresh products, bakery or sweets!
N 12th St & Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Open in daytime hours.
Recent travel tips for Philadelphia
- Free concerts on Penn’s LandingTaking a short walk from the Old City to Penn’s Landing on Friday night can result in an amazing ending of a day. There are FREE concerts to go to on the riverfront, and if you’re lucky, you might even see a band you like [...]D: 4227.2mi00
- Free Library Festival in PhiladelphiaThough not just for booklovers, this festival is organized on a weekend in late spring. The most amazing thing about the Library Festival is that it’s absolutely free. For a whole 2 days, the Library hosts this festival for all ages. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Philadelphia Museum of ArtWe visited the painting exhibition of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and their Picasso collection just took our breath away. We were always drawn to contemporary, impressionist art and Picasso being the best representative of the movement [...]D: 1.4mi00
- First Friday Event in PhiladelphiaBeing organized for almost 2O years now, the galleries in the Old City keep their doors open to visitors and art-lovers on the First Friday of each month. Held between the hours of 5pm and 9pm various galleries can be visited and with a [...]D: n/a00
- Buddakan Restaurant in PhiladelphiaThis restaurant is one of the finest, and most sought-after places in Philly, and no wonder because their mainly Japanese cuisine, but basically eclectic cuisine deserves every star it gets. I recommend their roasted ponzu chicken and for [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Philadelphia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Furnished Apartment 45 sqm for Daily- weekly renting on attractive touristic and business location in BELVILLE Delta City New Belgrade Serbia. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: Visit Belgrade
Located in downtown Cleveland on lake Erie, the USS Cod Submarine Memorial is dedicated to the vessel which has sinked thousands of Japanese ships...
History & Culture: USS Cod Submarine Memorial
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant