Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Philadelphia > Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I personally liked the fresh, on-the-spot made pretzels. In the northwestern corner of the market Amish merchants come 4 times a week and bake before your eyes the pretzels. They are fresh and warm when you get them. And they are delicious! If I would live in Philadelphia I would come here every week for some farm-fresh products, bakery or sweets!
N 12th St & Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Open in daytime hours.
Recent travel tips for Philadelphia
- The Independence Hall of PennsylvaniaA historical landmark, the Independence Hall is a building to see. It has been an important location for US citizens, being the place where the Declaration of Independence has been signed and where the Constitution of the United States has [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Buddakan Restaurant in PhiladelphiaThis restaurant is one of the finest, and most sought-after places in Philly, and no wonder because their mainly Japanese cuisine, but basically eclectic cuisine deserves every star it gets. I recommend their roasted ponzu chicken and for [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Philadelphia Brewing Co.Tour this historic brewery every Saturday from noon - 3pm. Beer tastings are also available during the tour. Tours are very good and informative. This is the only production only brewery in the City - not a brewpub/restaurant. [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Free Library Festival in PhiladelphiaThough not just for booklovers, this festival is organized on a weekend in late spring. The most amazing thing about the Library Festival is that it’s absolutely free. For a whole 2 days, the Library hosts this festival for all ages. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Eastern State PenitentiaryIf you want scary, real scary, than the best place to visit is the Eastern State Penitentiary at Halloween. That’s where I went with friends last year. And I will never forget that experience. It was just like in the horror movies. [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Philadelphia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Pelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there...
Outdoors Activities: Pelion Mountain
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
El Paso, Texas
Though not a huge zoo with lots and lots of animals, the El Paso Zoo has still its charm and can provide a fun or relaxed afternoon for the visitor...
Family & Fun: El Paso Zoo
Focusing mainly on guns and their history and development, the Frazier International History Museum is also quite entertaining for children too....
History & Culture: Frazier International History Museum
New York, New York
What I like best when I am in New York is walking around. I walk from the southern tip of Manhattan all the way up North to Grand Central Station....
General: Walking around
What an amazing museum holding such unique and interesting exhibits. Who would have thought that Toledo is the city where the museum dedicated to...
History & Culture: Blair Museum of Lithophanes