Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
This classy, upscale restaurant & lounge offers patrons over 5,000 square feet of seating space, including 1,500 square feet of event space. pnk will offer a lavish facility that provides scenic, city views, unique food, diverse libations, and a sexy atmosphere.
So what makes this an Ultra Lounge, you ask? The venue includes a large circular bar with a liquor tower in the center that meets a cascade of rain-like fiber-optic lighting falling from the large dome 23 feet above, a ladies-only lounge - complete with it's own bartender, as well as a 2nd bar toward the back that boasts an enormous projection wall over-head. Other features include 20 flat-screen TV's to watch the big game, or music videos, a VJ/DJ booth for some of the hottest DJ's in Seattle, as well as a flex space which will convert from dining area by day to dance floor by night - all supported by state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems.
pnk is all about fun! Expect a great variety of high-energy music, live performances, dancing, movie premier parties, fashion shows and events of all kinds. Our two, posh VIP rooms are the perfect place to hold a corporate meeting, celebrate a birthday in style, watch the UFC game, or just enjoy a night out with good friends. Stunning decor, mouth-watering fare and unequaled service…all in a sexy, dynamic atmosphere.
See you there!
600 Pine Street - 4th Level of Pacific Place
Seattle, WA 98101
Prices Are At A Happy Medium
Every Day from 11am to 2:00am
How to get there:
The pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown, Seattle.
Location: Sixth and Seventh Avenues, between Pine Street and Olive way
From south of downtown Seattle: Take the Seneca Street exit off I-5. Turn right onto Sixth Ave. North of Pine Street, turn right into the parking garage.
From north of downtown Seattle: Take the Stewart Street exit off I-5. Turn left onto Seventh Avenue. Just beyond Olive Way, turn right into the parking garage.
From SR 520 west bound: Connect to I-5, south bound. Take the Stewart Street exit. Turn left onto Seventh Avenue. Just beyond Olive Way, turn right into the parking garage.
From I-90 west bound: Connect to I-5 north bound. Take the Madison Street exit. Turn left onto Madison and right onto Sixth Avenue. North of Pine Street, turn right into the parking garage.
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Ye Olde Curiosity ShopYe Old Curiosity shop is full of curiosities, indeed. This is the place to visit if you want a really special souvenir or gift from Seattle. There are nice and 'normal' staff like Russian folk art items or Native American things. Other [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Key ArenaKey Arena is the location of the best events in Seattle. From the greatest sports games to the best concerts that rock the city! Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Lark in the MorningLark in the Morning is probably the greatest musical instrument store I have seen. Besides the 'classic' instruments they have all kinds of ethnic musical instruments too from all over the world. You can even try everything you'd like [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The Fremont TrollFremont is a funky, hip little neighborhood in Seattle filled with great bars and restaurants. What lots of people don't know is that when you go under the bridge there is a giant troll! The troll is a statue but it is really big. It's [...]D: 25.9mi00
- Amber ReastaurantAfter the management was changed (and the name, from Axis to Amber), the whole interior of the place was redesigned. The bar area is much larger now than it was before allowing a larger variety of drinks to be displayed and served. :) [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We had so much fun in Casa del Popolo, that every time we go to Montreal we step by the pub and have a drink and a sandwich. They have an...
Night Life & Entertainment: Casa del Popolo in Montreal
If you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I...
Food: Fuji Sushi & Nudel
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Buffalo, New York
You get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration...
Sightseeing: Wilcox Mansion
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail