Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
This classy, upscale restaurant & lounge offers patrons over 5,000 square feet of seating space, including 1,500 square feet of event space. pnk will offer a lavish facility that provides scenic, city views, unique food, diverse libations, and a sexy atmosphere.
So what makes this an Ultra Lounge, you ask? The venue includes a large circular bar with a liquor tower in the center that meets a cascade of rain-like fiber-optic lighting falling from the large dome 23 feet above, a ladies-only lounge - complete with it's own bartender, as well as a 2nd bar toward the back that boasts an enormous projection wall over-head. Other features include 20 flat-screen TV's to watch the big game, or music videos, a VJ/DJ booth for some of the hottest DJ's in Seattle, as well as a flex space which will convert from dining area by day to dance floor by night - all supported by state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems.
pnk is all about fun! Expect a great variety of high-energy music, live performances, dancing, movie premier parties, fashion shows and events of all kinds. Our two, posh VIP rooms are the perfect place to hold a corporate meeting, celebrate a birthday in style, watch the UFC game, or just enjoy a night out with good friends. Stunning decor, mouth-watering fare and unequaled service…all in a sexy, dynamic atmosphere.
See you there!
600 Pine Street - 4th Level of Pacific Place
Seattle, WA 98101
Prices Are At A Happy Medium
Every Day from 11am to 2:00am
How to get there:
The pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown, Seattle.
Location: Sixth and Seventh Avenues, between Pine Street and Olive way
From south of downtown Seattle: Take the Seneca Street exit off I-5. Turn right onto Sixth Ave. North of Pine Street, turn right into the parking garage.
From north of downtown Seattle: Take the Stewart Street exit off I-5. Turn left onto Seventh Avenue. Just beyond Olive Way, turn right into the parking garage.
From SR 520 west bound: Connect to I-5, south bound. Take the Stewart Street exit. Turn left onto Seventh Avenue. Just beyond Olive Way, turn right into the parking garage.
From I-90 west bound: Connect to I-5 north bound. Take the Madison Street exit. Turn left onto Madison and right onto Sixth Avenue. North of Pine Street, turn right into the parking garage.
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Ye Olde Curiosity ShopYe Old Curiosity shop is full of curiosities, indeed. This is the place to visit if you want a really special souvenir or gift from Seattle. There are nice and 'normal' staff like Russian folk art items or Native American things. Other [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Pacific Science CenterPacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are wonderful permanent and temporary exhibitions. They have a dinosaur exhibit with [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Opal Restaurant in SeattleOpal is a great dining place situated in the Queen Anne area having a lot of special menus for all tastes. I went with some friends and we were all very pleased. Try the perfectly arranged and very tasty salmon for dinner or the wild [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Lark in the MorningLark in the Morning is probably the greatest musical instrument store I have seen. Besides the 'classic' instruments they have all kinds of ethnic musical instruments too from all over the world. You can even try everything you'd like [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Filson in SeattleThe Filson in Seattle is the primary store of the brand. If you haven't heard of Filson yet, it's like the best quality outdoor clothing and accessories brand in the world. All their clothes and other items are made of strictly natural [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Manchester, United Kingdom
Take a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby...
Sightseeing: Take a romantic walk
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
Combination of Eastern and Western style architecture is what decorates the buildings along Dihua Street. During the Japanese occupancy, many rich...
Sightseeing: Dihua Street
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Even in a small town like Riverside you can find a place which is the entertainment highlight of the city. The Gourmet Detective is definitely a...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Gourmet Detective
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head