Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
This classy, upscale restaurant & lounge offers patrons over 5,000 square feet of seating space, including 1,500 square feet of event space. pnk will offer a lavish facility that provides scenic, city views, unique food, diverse libations, and a sexy atmosphere.
So what makes this an Ultra Lounge, you ask? The venue includes a large circular bar with a liquor tower in the center that meets a cascade of rain-like fiber-optic lighting falling from the large dome 23 feet above, a ladies-only lounge - complete with it's own bartender, as well as a 2nd bar toward the back that boasts an enormous projection wall over-head. Other features include 20 flat-screen TV's to watch the big game, or music videos, a VJ/DJ booth for some of the hottest DJ's in Seattle, as well as a flex space which will convert from dining area by day to dance floor by night - all supported by state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems.
pnk is all about fun! Expect a great variety of high-energy music, live performances, dancing, movie premier parties, fashion shows and events of all kinds. Our two, posh VIP rooms are the perfect place to hold a corporate meeting, celebrate a birthday in style, watch the UFC game, or just enjoy a night out with good friends. Stunning decor, mouth-watering fare and unequaled service…all in a sexy, dynamic atmosphere.
See you there!
600 Pine Street - 4th Level of Pacific Place
Seattle, WA 98101
Prices Are At A Happy Medium
Every Day from 11am to 2:00am
How to get there:
The pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown, Seattle.
Location: Sixth and Seventh Avenues, between Pine Street and Olive way
From south of downtown Seattle: Take the Seneca Street exit off I-5. Turn right onto Sixth Ave. North of Pine Street, turn right into the parking garage.
From north of downtown Seattle: Take the Stewart Street exit off I-5. Turn left onto Seventh Avenue. Just beyond Olive Way, turn right into the parking garage.
From SR 520 west bound: Connect to I-5, south bound. Take the Stewart Street exit. Turn left onto Seventh Avenue. Just beyond Olive Way, turn right into the parking garage.
From I-90 west bound: Connect to I-5 north bound. Take the Madison Street exit. Turn left onto Madison and right onto Sixth Avenue. North of Pine Street, turn right into the parking garage.
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Key ArenaKey Arena is the location of the best events in Seattle. From the greatest sports games to the best concerts that rock the city! Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Nickerson Street SaloonNickerson is a nice place, perfect example of an urban bar with beer, pool table and a nice patio. Their prices are good and the staff is friendly, but of course, it is not a high class place. I really liked the decoration with all [...]D: 2mi00
- Alibi Room in SeattleAlibi Room is a great place with double purpose. It is a nice restaurant during the day, but in the evening it transforms into a fantastic club and dancing paradise. We were only once here in daytime, for lunch and it was pleasant and [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Opal Restaurant in SeattleOpal is a great dining place situated in the Queen Anne area having a lot of special menus for all tastes. I went with some friends and we were all very pleased. Try the perfectly arranged and very tasty salmon for dinner or the wild [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Asian Art MuseumThe art deco building of the museum (built in 1931) fits perfectly into the tranquil environment of Volunteer park and the nearby Olympic Mountains. The museum itself is not very big, but really great. Some of the permanent exhibitions [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Kids love zoos so it was understandable that we would visit the zoo in Cleveland too. We had a great time. Though reasonably big, you get a pretty...
Family & Fun: Cleveland Metroparks Zoo