Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
This classy, upscale restaurant & lounge offers patrons over 5,000 square feet of seating space, including 1,500 square feet of event space. pnk will offer a lavish facility that provides scenic, city views, unique food, diverse libations, and a sexy atmosphere.
So what makes this an Ultra Lounge, you ask? The venue includes a large circular bar with a liquor tower in the center that meets a cascade of rain-like fiber-optic lighting falling from the large dome 23 feet above, a ladies-only lounge - complete with it's own bartender, as well as a 2nd bar toward the back that boasts an enormous projection wall over-head. Other features include 20 flat-screen TV's to watch the big game, or music videos, a VJ/DJ booth for some of the hottest DJ's in Seattle, as well as a flex space which will convert from dining area by day to dance floor by night - all supported by state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems.
pnk is all about fun! Expect a great variety of high-energy music, live performances, dancing, movie premier parties, fashion shows and events of all kinds. Our two, posh VIP rooms are the perfect place to hold a corporate meeting, celebrate a birthday in style, watch the UFC game, or just enjoy a night out with good friends. Stunning decor, mouth-watering fare and unequaled service…all in a sexy, dynamic atmosphere.
See you there!
600 Pine Street - 4th Level of Pacific Place
Seattle, WA 98101
Prices Are At A Happy Medium
Every Day from 11am to 2:00am
How to get there:
The pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown, Seattle.
Location: Sixth and Seventh Avenues, between Pine Street and Olive way
From south of downtown Seattle: Take the Seneca Street exit off I-5. Turn right onto Sixth Ave. North of Pine Street, turn right into the parking garage.
From north of downtown Seattle: Take the Stewart Street exit off I-5. Turn left onto Seventh Avenue. Just beyond Olive Way, turn right into the parking garage.
From SR 520 west bound: Connect to I-5, south bound. Take the Stewart Street exit. Turn left onto Seventh Avenue. Just beyond Olive Way, turn right into the parking garage.
From I-90 west bound: Connect to I-5 north bound. Take the Madison Street exit. Turn left onto Madison and right onto Sixth Avenue. North of Pine Street, turn right into the parking garage.
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Opal Restaurant in SeattleOpal is a great dining place situated in the Queen Anne area having a lot of special menus for all tastes. I went with some friends and we were all very pleased. Try the perfectly arranged and very tasty salmon for dinner or the wild [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Key ArenaKey Arena is the location of the best events in Seattle. From the greatest sports games to the best concerts that rock the city! Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Pacific Science CenterPacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are wonderful permanent and temporary exhibitions. They have a dinosaur exhibit with [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Seattle CenterSeattle Center is a landmark of the city hosting some of the landmarks of the city. :) It is on Harrison Street and you can find there some of the greatest places of Seattle. There is the Space Needle, the Fun Forest Amusement Park, [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Amber ReastaurantAfter the management was changed (and the name, from Axis to Amber), the whole interior of the place was redesigned. The bar area is much larger now than it was before allowing a larger variety of drinks to be displayed and served. :) [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Oxford, United Kingdom
Go and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used...
Food: Eagle & Child pub in Oxford
The first stop to almost every visitor that goes to the metropolis is the central district of Tokyo. Though the are has been destroyed many times...
Sightseeing: Central Tokyo
Featuring Brazilian cuisine the Fogo de Chao restaurant is the perfect place for meat-lovers. You are given really big portions, so much so that...
Food: Fogo de Chao in Austin
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
If you're looking for famous brands at a budget price than you have to go to the East Town Women's Reseal Shop. They have clothes,...
Shopping: East Town Women's Resale Shop
New Orleans, Louisiana
The Cabildo used to be the seat o the colonial government in Louisiana some centuries ago, but today it is quite an interesting museum, especially...
History & Culture: The Cabildo in New Orleans
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide