Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
This classy, upscale restaurant & lounge offers patrons over 5,000 square feet of seating space, including 1,500 square feet of event space. pnk will offer a lavish facility that provides scenic, city views, unique food, diverse libations, and a sexy atmosphere.
So what makes this an Ultra Lounge, you ask? The venue includes a large circular bar with a liquor tower in the center that meets a cascade of rain-like fiber-optic lighting falling from the large dome 23 feet above, a ladies-only lounge - complete with it's own bartender, as well as a 2nd bar toward the back that boasts an enormous projection wall over-head. Other features include 20 flat-screen TV's to watch the big game, or music videos, a VJ/DJ booth for some of the hottest DJ's in Seattle, as well as a flex space which will convert from dining area by day to dance floor by night - all supported by state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems.
pnk is all about fun! Expect a great variety of high-energy music, live performances, dancing, movie premier parties, fashion shows and events of all kinds. Our two, posh VIP rooms are the perfect place to hold a corporate meeting, celebrate a birthday in style, watch the UFC game, or just enjoy a night out with good friends. Stunning decor, mouth-watering fare and unequaled service…all in a sexy, dynamic atmosphere.
See you there!
600 Pine Street - 4th Level of Pacific Place
Seattle, WA 98101
Prices Are At A Happy Medium
Every Day from 11am to 2:00am
How to get there:
The pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown, Seattle.
Location: Sixth and Seventh Avenues, between Pine Street and Olive way
From south of downtown Seattle: Take the Seneca Street exit off I-5. Turn right onto Sixth Ave. North of Pine Street, turn right into the parking garage.
From north of downtown Seattle: Take the Stewart Street exit off I-5. Turn left onto Seventh Avenue. Just beyond Olive Way, turn right into the parking garage.
From SR 520 west bound: Connect to I-5, south bound. Take the Stewart Street exit. Turn left onto Seventh Avenue. Just beyond Olive Way, turn right into the parking garage.
From I-90 west bound: Connect to I-5 north bound. Take the Madison Street exit. Turn left onto Madison and right onto Sixth Avenue. North of Pine Street, turn right into the parking garage.
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Pacific Science CenterPacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are wonderful permanent and temporary exhibitions. They have a dinosaur exhibit with [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Fremont TrollFremont is a funky, hip little neighborhood in Seattle filled with great bars and restaurants. What lots of people don't know is that when you go under the bridge there is a giant troll! The troll is a statue but it is really big. It's [...]D: 25.9mi00
- Julia's Indonesian KitchenJulia's Indonesian Kitchen is a great great place with the coziest atmosphere in Seattle. It is run by a family and their specialty is traditional Indonesian cuisine - as the name suggests. :P Prices are good and so is the service. You [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Key ArenaKey Arena is the location of the best events in Seattle. From the greatest sports games to the best concerts that rock the city! Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & GrillAma-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well. Everything is delicious, but you must try the oyster hash as well as their monkfish! They also [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shanghai is a shopper's paradise, of that is no doubt. Any shopping mall in this city would make a shopping addict go crazy with glee, but...
Shopping: Nanjing Road
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Driving through that city can be interesting, especially if you go there with a van or another big car. Also some of the subterranean parking lots...
General: Traffic situation
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Guinness Storehouse is like the origin of all beers and a little piece of Irish history and culture. You can follow the brewing process, you will...
Outdoors Activities: Guinness Storehouse
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide