Authentic 1940's bus-ride, Montgomery, Alabama
Travel tips > North America > United States > Montgomery > Authentic 1940's bus-ride
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Union Station Visitor Center or any other stops, 300 Water Street
$ 25 cents
Recent travel tips for Montgomery
- Driving in MontgomeryBe aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before entering the street or at least check the direction of the parked cars. [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Eastdale Shopping MallIt is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for. [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Alabama State Capitol BuildingThe Alabama State Capitol Building is the first thing that you should visit in Montgomery. The building has witnessed events such as the declaration of a newly formed Confederate States of America by Jefferson Davis or Dr. Martin Luther [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Hot-dogsChris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot in downtown Montgomery. By staying open twenty-four hours a day serving a healthy [...]D: 5.1mi00
More travel tips about MontgomeryWe only have a few travel tips for Montgomery so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Montgomery you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge...
Family & Fun: The world largest modelrailway
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
The best that i can found to get local informations is http://www.world-rt.com/ written by a local guy, it helps a lot to plan our daily vacation
General: Barcelona guide
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
The fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world....
Outdoors Activities: Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash Peru
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
New York, New York
Everybody knows these two very important American landmarks. While the statue of liberty may be the more spectacular one, I wrongly recommend...
History & Culture: Statue of liberty & Ellis Island
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.