Authentic 1940's bus-ride, Montgomery, Alabama
Travel tips > North America > United States > Montgomery > Authentic 1940's bus-ride
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Union Station Visitor Center or any other stops, 300 Water Street
$ 25 cents
Recent travel tips for Montgomery
- Hot-dogsChris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot in downtown Montgomery. By staying open twenty-four hours a day serving a healthy [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Alabama State Capitol BuildingThe Alabama State Capitol Building is the first thing that you should visit in Montgomery. The building has witnessed events such as the declaration of a newly formed Confederate States of America by Jefferson Davis or Dr. Martin Luther [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Eastdale Shopping MallIt is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for. [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Driving in MontgomeryBe aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before entering the street or at least check the direction of the parked cars. [...]D: 4.3mi00
More travel tips about MontgomeryWe only have a few travel tips for Montgomery so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Montgomery you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
This was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on...
Family & Fun: Urban Pirates
Corpus Christi, Texas
From all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second...
History & Culture: USS Lexington
Houston Zoo is easily accessible as it is very close to other popular places of the city like the Hermann Park or the Museum district. Naturally,...
Family & Fun: The Houston Zoo
With Persian cuisine as their specialty, Saffron's Restaurant is not only welcoming but once you've eaten there, it will remain with you...
Food: Saffron's Restaurant