Czech Republic Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Czech Republic travel tips
Browse useful Czech Republic travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Czech Republic you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Czech Republic or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Czech Republic
- Kampa IslandPrague travel tipsIf you go towards Lesser Town from Charles bridge, you will see Kampa Island on the left side. It is bordered by Vltava on one side and on the other one by Devil's Stream, a small artificial creek. Kampa is much more tranquil than the [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Golden Lane in PraguePrague travel tipsOcated in the northern area of the Castle district, Golden Lane is a small street with picturesque and colorful houses, some of them date back to the 16th century. The name of the street has got two possible origins. One is that the [...]D: n/a00
- Franz Kafka MuseumPrague travel tipsAs Prague is the birthplace of Kafka, this genius of literature, Franz Kafka Museum is a must see if you're in the city. The museum was moved here from Barcelona in 1999, and let's admit, Prague is a much better place for it as the [...]D: n/a10
- Dox Center for Contemporary ArtPrague travel tipsA combination of very large and very small spaces characterises Dox Center for Contemporary Art best. The main hall is 7000 square feet large and its walls 100 m tall. This gives home to major exhibitions. In the tower of the building there [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Museum of Communism in PraguePrague travel tipsThe whole place has got an interesting air of being made by hobby-historians. The Museum of Communism is in a small place and looks a little chaotic at first sight, nothing like the House of Terror from Budapest. Still, it is a good [...]D: 1.8mi20
- Old Jewish CemeteryPrague travel tipsOne of the oldest Jewish cemeteries in Europe and generally one of the most crowded ones in the world is Prague's Old Jewish Cemetery. It dates back to the 15th century and there are more than 20,000 people buried in this 1 block area. [...]D: 2.2mi00
- St. Vitus CathedralPrague travel tipsThe most important and well known church in the Czech Republic, St. Vitus Cathedral dominates the skyline of Prague. It is located on the 3rd courtyard of the Prague Castle and is a burial ground of Czech kings, presidents and other [...]D: n/a11
- Prague CastlePrague travel tipsThere is so much to see and do in Prague Castle that you will have to give it at least one afternoon. But then, it's perfectly worth every second. The Castle is actually a whole town of wonderful sights: the Royal Palace, galleries, a [...]D: n/a00
- Old Town Hall and Astronomical ClockPrague travel tipsOne of the most beautiful buildings in Prague is the Old Town Hall, but it's architectural beauty looses it's importance when you first glance at the 15th century Astronomical Clock. This special clock does not show the hour and [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Strahov Monastery and LibraryPrague travel tipsIn 1143 Vladislav II founded Strahov Monastery, the second oldest of its kind in Prague. It is the home of Premonstratensian monks and a wonderful library with an exceptional collection of theological and philosophical works.The quarters [...]D: 3.5mi01
Things about Czech Republic you may be interested in
Browse Czech Republic travel tips by cities:Prague (17)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
If you want to get an great view over the city of Ravensburg, you should climb up one of these medieval towers. It´s nearly like flying with an...
Family & Fun: The tower Mehlsack
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
I am not much of a vacation person, but on the insistence of my wife who is a history freak and an ardent literature admirer, I packed my bags for...
Family & Fun: When Hunting for a Comfortable Villa in Verona
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Saint Petersburg, Russia
The name of the restaurant alone, coupled with the fact that it looks like the peak of Soviet kitsch, might lead some people to believe that it is...
Food: Na Zdorovye! Restaurant
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
African safaris specialist tour company, Jungle Adventure Tanzania safaris Co.Ltd based in Arusha, Tanzania. Arusha is a famous tourist town...
Sightseeing: Tanzania safaris, sight seeing, adventure tours