Dox Center for Contemporary Art, Prague, Czech Republic
Travel tips > Europe > Czech Republic > Prague > Dox Center for Contemporary Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They mostly have temporary exhibitions of young Czech and other Slavic artists. Sometimes groups of artists have joined exhibitions on a common theme. It's really great and it's always a surprise what you'll find there.
Osadní 793/34, 170 00 Prague 7-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Wednesday to Friday and Monday: 11AM to 19PM
Weekend: 10AM to 18PM
Closed on Tuesdays
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Prague
- Church of St. Nicholas in PragueI do love Prague for many reasons and let me admit, the Church of St. Nicholas is one of them. The church is a breathtaking example of the baroque architecture from the early 18th century. While the outside might not look that sparkling [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Strahov Monastery and LibraryIn 1143 Vladislav II founded Strahov Monastery, the second oldest of its kind in Prague. It is the home of Premonstratensian monks and a wonderful library with an exceptional collection of theological and philosophical works.The quarters [...]D: 3.5mi01
- Golden Lane in PragueOcated in the northern area of the Castle district, Golden Lane is a small street with picturesque and colorful houses, some of them date back to the 16th century. The name of the street has got two possible origins. One is that the [...]D: n/a00
- Old Jewish CemeteryOne of the oldest Jewish cemeteries in Europe and generally one of the most crowded ones in the world is Prague's Old Jewish Cemetery. It dates back to the 15th century and there are more than 20,000 people buried in this 1 block area. [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Art Deco GalerieIf you want to buy a really stylish souvenir and have some extra money to spend, Art Deco Galerie is a great place. They sell items from the golden era of the city, the 1920s and '30s. They have a lot of nice things from tiny perfume [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Prague you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
The first stop to almost every visitor that goes to the metropolis is the central district of Tokyo. Though the are has been destroyed many times...
Sightseeing: Central Tokyo
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
In summer the best way to cool down, beside a shower is eating ice cream. And the most delicious ones I've eaten are at Graeter's Ice Cream...
Food: Graeter's Ice Cream
Hanoi: A capital city of Vietnam with population of about seven millions with a glorious history dating back to over thousands years ago attracts...
General: Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers