Hungary Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Hungary travel tips
Browse useful Hungary travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Hungary you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Hungary or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Hungary
- Cruise on DanubeBudapest travel tipsThis cruise is lasts 1,5 hour. During the cruise more of the main sights can be seen (Parliament, Caste district, Gellért Hill, Palace of Arts, National Theatre etc.) Traditional dishes, drinks and music can be enjoyed during the cruise. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Parking feeDebrecen travel tipsIf your with car, you have to pay for parking, as usually, but you can park in some nearby streets without parking fees. [...]D: n/a00
- The Castle of EgerEger travel tipsIf you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture room and a waxworks exhibition. You can always see some knights fighting and you can try to [...]D: n/a00
- Esztergom BasilicaEsztergom travel tipsIf you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides being the 18th biggest church in the world, it is also one of the highest buildings from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Parking tipHajduszoboszlo travel tipsIf you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction. [...]D: n/a00
- Cifrapalota, KecskemetKecskemet travel tipsIf you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You can find this building in the center of the town. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Save your moneyKiskunmajsa travel tipsYou can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :) [...]D: n/a00
- Fish restaurant in MiskolctapolcaMiskolc travel tipsI recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all those fish meals. Try them when you make a trip to the famous and wonderful cave baths in [...]D: 3.3mi20
- Benedictan ArchabbeyPannonhalma travel tipsThis was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are really kind and welcoming. The buildings are amazing, most of them built in early Roman style [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Balaton lake and SiofokSiofok travel tipsIf you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs and thousands of other young people, and to do all this on the beach, the best choice for you [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Mandarin Pension in SopronSopron travel tipsLast year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20 euros for a night and breakfast was included. The pension has private parking and internet [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Chocolate shop in SzentendreSzentendre travel tipsFor me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it, you have to go down a few stairs to enter: it will be a little place with different kinds of [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Hungary you may be interested in
Browse Hungary travel tips by cities:Budapest (19)Debrecen (4)Eger (1)Esztergom (1)Hajduszoboszlo (2)Kecskemet (1)Kiskunmajsa (1)Miskolc (3)Pannonhalma (1)Siofok (2)Sopron (2)Szentendre (4)
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Malecon is seven kilometers long wall along the seacoast of Havana. It is often called by the locals th soul of the city. This because it is...
Outdoors Activities: The Malecon
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
This store is one of the best places to buy antiques, souvenirs or collectibles. The staff is really friendly, they are willing to help in any way...
Shopping: Knightsbridge Antique Mall
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate