Hungary Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Hungary travel tips
Browse useful Hungary travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Hungary you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Hungary or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Hungary
- Cruise on DanubeBudapest travel tipsThis cruise is lasts 1,5 hour. During the cruise more of the main sights can be seen (Parliament, Caste district, Gellért Hill, Palace of Arts, National Theatre etc.) Traditional dishes, drinks and music can be enjoyed during the cruise. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Parking feeDebrecen travel tipsIf your with car, you have to pay for parking, as usually, but you can park in some nearby streets without parking fees. [...]D: n/a00
- The Castle of EgerEger travel tipsIf you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture room and a waxworks exhibition. You can always see some knights fighting and you can try to [...]D: n/a00
- Esztergom BasilicaEsztergom travel tipsIf you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides being the 18th biggest church in the world, it is also one of the highest buildings from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Parking tipHajduszoboszlo travel tipsIf you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction. [...]D: n/a00
- Cifrapalota, KecskemetKecskemet travel tipsIf you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You can find this building in the center of the town. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Save your moneyKiskunmajsa travel tipsYou can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :) [...]D: n/a00
- Fish restaurant in MiskolctapolcaMiskolc travel tipsI recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all those fish meals. Try them when you make a trip to the famous and wonderful cave baths in [...]D: 3.3mi20
- Benedictan ArchabbeyPannonhalma travel tipsThis was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are really kind and welcoming. The buildings are amazing, most of them built in early Roman style [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Balaton lake and SiofokSiofok travel tipsIf you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs and thousands of other young people, and to do all this on the beach, the best choice for you [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Mandarin Pension in SopronSopron travel tipsLast year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20 euros for a night and breakfast was included. The pension has private parking and internet [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Chocolate shop in SzentendreSzentendre travel tipsFor me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it, you have to go down a few stairs to enter: it will be a little place with different kinds of [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Hungary you may be interested in
Browse Hungary travel tips by cities:Budapest (19)Debrecen (4)Eger (1)Esztergom (1)Hajduszoboszlo (2)Kecskemet (1)Kiskunmajsa (1)Miskolc (3)Pannonhalma (1)Siofok (2)Sopron (2)Szentendre (4)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Junction 8 shopping mall is located just beside bishan MRT(train station). This is a great place to go to buy gifts and souvenirs as well as buy...
Shopping: Junction 8 shopping mall
Memphis is all about blues and BBQs. The Rum Boogie Cafe has been open since 1985 and has seen such famous artists such as Elvis Presley, Joe Walsh...
Night Life & Entertainment: Rum Boogie Café
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head