Hungary Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Hungary travel tips
Browse useful Hungary travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Hungary you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Hungary or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Hungary
- Cruise on DanubeBudapest travel tipsThis cruise is lasts 1,5 hour. During the cruise more of the main sights can be seen (Parliament, Caste district, Gellért Hill, Palace of Arts, National Theatre etc.) Traditional dishes, drinks and music can be enjoyed during the cruise. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Parking feeDebrecen travel tipsIf your with car, you have to pay for parking, as usually, but you can park in some nearby streets without parking fees. [...]D: n/a00
- The Castle of EgerEger travel tipsIf you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture room and a waxworks exhibition. You can always see some knights fighting and you can try to [...]D: n/a00
- Esztergom BasilicaEsztergom travel tipsIf you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides being the 18th biggest church in the world, it is also one of the highest buildings from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Parking tipHajduszoboszlo travel tipsIf you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction. [...]D: n/a00
- Cifrapalota, KecskemetKecskemet travel tipsIf you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You can find this building in the center of the town. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Save your moneyKiskunmajsa travel tipsYou can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :) [...]D: n/a00
- Fish restaurant in MiskolctapolcaMiskolc travel tipsI recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all those fish meals. Try them when you make a trip to the famous and wonderful cave baths in [...]D: 3.3mi20
- Benedictan ArchabbeyPannonhalma travel tipsThis was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are really kind and welcoming. The buildings are amazing, most of them built in early Roman style [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Balaton lake and SiofokSiofok travel tipsIf you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs and thousands of other young people, and to do all this on the beach, the best choice for you [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Mandarin Pension in SopronSopron travel tipsLast year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20 euros for a night and breakfast was included. The pension has private parking and internet [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Chocolate shop in SzentendreSzentendre travel tipsFor me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it, you have to go down a few stairs to enter: it will be a little place with different kinds of [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Hungary you may be interested in
Browse Hungary travel tips by cities:Budapest (19)Debrecen (4)Eger (1)Esztergom (1)Hajduszoboszlo (2)Kecskemet (1)Kiskunmajsa (1)Miskolc (3)Pannonhalma (1)Siofok (2)Sopron (2)Szentendre (4)
More travel tips you might be interested in
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
London, United Kingdom
In my opinion, the best way to visit London, especially if you are there for only a few days is to buy a one day bus ticket. This is 3.80 pounds...
Public Transportation: One day bus ticket
India tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing...
General: India Tour Travel || India Travel Tour
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is the biggest resort in Romania. The main natural resource used in this resort for treatment is the thermal wather with the...
General: Treatment is the thermal wather
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
I should have been in American Girl Place a couple of years earlier, but it was sort of fun at this age as well, though it was a very posh...
Family & Fun: American Girl Place
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife