Hungary Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Hungary travel tips
Browse useful Hungary travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Hungary you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Hungary or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Hungary
- Cruise on DanubeBudapest travel tipsThis cruise is lasts 1,5 hour. During the cruise more of the main sights can be seen (Parliament, Caste district, Gellért Hill, Palace of Arts, National Theatre etc.) Traditional dishes, drinks and music can be enjoyed during the cruise. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Parking feeDebrecen travel tipsIf your with car, you have to pay for parking, as usually, but you can park in some nearby streets without parking fees. [...]D: n/a00
- The Castle of EgerEger travel tipsIf you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture room and a waxworks exhibition. You can always see some knights fighting and you can try to [...]D: n/a00
- Esztergom BasilicaEsztergom travel tipsIf you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides being the 18th biggest church in the world, it is also one of the highest buildings from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Parking tipHajduszoboszlo travel tipsIf you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction. [...]D: n/a00
- Cifrapalota, KecskemetKecskemet travel tipsIf you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You can find this building in the center of the town. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Save your moneyKiskunmajsa travel tipsYou can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :) [...]D: n/a00
- Fish restaurant in MiskolctapolcaMiskolc travel tipsI recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all those fish meals. Try them when you make a trip to the famous and wonderful cave baths in [...]D: 3.3mi20
- Benedictan ArchabbeyPannonhalma travel tipsThis was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are really kind and welcoming. The buildings are amazing, most of them built in early Roman style [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Balaton lake and SiofokSiofok travel tipsIf you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs and thousands of other young people, and to do all this on the beach, the best choice for you [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Mandarin Pension in SopronSopron travel tipsLast year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20 euros for a night and breakfast was included. The pension has private parking and internet [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Chocolate shop in SzentendreSzentendre travel tipsFor me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it, you have to go down a few stairs to enter: it will be a little place with different kinds of [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Hungary you may be interested in
Browse Hungary travel tips by cities:Budapest (19)Debrecen (4)Eger (1)Esztergom (1)Hajduszoboszlo (2)Kecskemet (1)Kiskunmajsa (1)Miskolc (3)Pannonhalma (1)Siofok (2)Sopron (2)Szentendre (4)
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
Located on the Cherry Street district, the Hideaway Pizza offers quite delicious dishes to its customers. Most of the toppings are extremely tasty...
Food: Hideaway Pizza
Durban, South Africa
Plan ahead, go on line or to the local library and find out about the places you are visiting, to know everything about it.
General: Visit the local library
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland