The Castle of Eger, Hungary
Travel tips > Europe > Hungary > Eger > The Castle of Eger
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
4 Euro for adults, 2 Euro for children
Between 1 Apr. - 31 Aug. : 8 - 20
Between 1 - 30 Sept. : 8 - 19
In Oct. and March : 8 - 18
Between 1 Nov. - 28 Feb. : 8 - 17
Recent travel tips for Hungary
- Gellért SpaThe Gellért Spa is the most prestigious thermal bath in Budapest. It has outdoor pool with artificial waves and thermal pools and saunas indoor. The thermal pool sections are separated. Massage & ticket reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Fish restaurant in MiskolctapolcaI recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all those fish meals. Try them when you make a trip to the famous and wonderful cave baths in [...]D: 3.3mi20
- AquaparkIf you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive [...]D: n/a00
- Eating 'Langos' in the center of the cityIf you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign 'Langos'. This is a hungarian food and it's very delicious :) It's a kind of pancake, but [...]D: n/a00
- State Opera HouseThis is something you really shouldn't miss. The building of the State Opera House in Budapest is one of the most beautiful ones in the city. The shows are not very expensive and of a very good quality with great performances. There are [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Eger you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Getting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't...
Sightseeing: Haunted Tokyo Tours
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
In the heart of downtown Denver this cozy little diner has been open since the 1990s and attracts people with its fresh homemade dishes and...
Food: Rocky Mountain Diner
One of the main highlights of this small town is the Cambodian Buddhist Temple, which more precisely is a huge park with statues telling the story...
Sightseeing: Cambodian Buddhist Temple
Da Nang, Vietnam
From Da Nang and for a short drive you will reach to Hue and Hoi An, two of the most visited town in Vietnam, you will visit ancient tourism...
Beaches : Vietnam vacation packages in Da nang