Cifrapalota, Kecskemet, Hungary
Travel tips > Europe > Hungary > Kecskemet > Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
6000 Kecskemét, Batthyány utca 17, Hungary
Recent travel tips for Hungary
- Synagogue and Jewish MuseumThe Great Synagogue is the largest in Europe. It is situated in Erzsebet Town, and built in Byzantine-Moorish style with beautiful arches and windows. The interior of the building is also wonderful and huge. My favorite was the ceiling, [...]D: 0.8mi00
- State Opera HouseThis is something you really shouldn't miss. The building of the State Opera House in Budapest is one of the most beautiful ones in the city. The shows are not very expensive and of a very good quality with great performances. There are [...]D: 1mi00
- How to get from the airport Ferihegy to the cityArriving to the airport Ferihegy do not choose a taxi or bus service. There are regular bus routes of the local transportation company (BKV) to Kobanya-Kispest, what is the last station of the subway "blue" (no.2), going to city center. It [...]D: n/a00
- Eating 'Langos' in the center of the cityIf you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign 'Langos'. This is a hungarian food and it's very delicious :) It's a kind of pancake, but [...]D: n/a00
- Swimming inside a real caveMy opinion is that the best place you can choose for relaxing in Miskolc is the cave bath. It is a bath formed from a real cave. It is an unimaginable feeling when you swim between the cave's walls. [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Kecskemet you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
If you visit Venice, make a walk through all the small streets. And also take a look over the Marcus Place in the center.
General: The city center
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
The bar that is said to be the heart and soul of country music, Robert's Western World is an energetic entertaining place where you can dance,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Robert's Western World
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing