Corpus Christi Travel Tips, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Corpus Christi travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (4)
- Family & Fun (3)
- Food (5)
- Sightseeing (1)
- Public Transportation (1)
- Sports & Wellness (1)
Browse Corpus Christi travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Corpus Christi travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Corpus Christi or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Corpus Christi travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- USS LexingtonFrom all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second World War is now converted into a museum and open for public tours every day. It is such and [...]D: 6mi00
- Galaxy Glow Mini GolfBeing with kids is always a challenge, mostly because you have to find always something to entertain them. That is why we decided to take them to the Galaxy Glow Mini Golf, because we heard its quite good. It is located inside a mall, so we [...]D: 5.5mi10
- Texas State AquariumQuite a beautiful and interesting place to visit, though there were many children, even during school days. Maybe we just picked the wrong day. Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves in the Texas State Aquarium even for a couple of hours. I would [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Staples Street Bus StationI believe converting a bus stop into a cultural friendly community area is a very good idea. Just looking at the Staples Street Bus Station gave me the feeling of belonging in an area that really relates to its surrounding. Just coming [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Padre PizzeriaServing also gourmet dishes, Padre Pizzeria has an excellent catering service. Their food are prepared with attention to detail, and always look appetizing. They have a huge menu to choose from. Vegetarians have also their choices of dishes [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Whataburger FieldQuite well designed with comfortable seats and with a great view of the field, regardless where you sit, the Whataburger Field is the baseball stadium of the Corpus Christi minor league team. Tickets are not that pricey for a game, but if [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Republic of Texas Bar & GrillLocated inside the Omni Hotel at Shoreline Boulevard, the Republic of Texas Bar & Grill offers an elegant dining experience with professional staff and exquisite cuisine. You have to make reservations in advance. They have a piano [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Selena MuseumWhether you are a fan of this amazing girl and singer or not, it doesn't really matter. The Selena Museum offers such a detailed and warm insight into the short of life of a wonderful artist that even if you haven't known her and [...]D: 3.9mi01
- Nuevo CafeMaybe not the most elegant of dining places but once you try the poblano soup you will be dreaming of returning to the Nuevo Cafe. I don't know how they make it, must be a secret recipe, but it is delicious. Order the club sandwich with [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Padre Island National SeashoreExploring the Padre Island National Seashore might prove not the experience you would imagine. It is so much better. No luxury condos, no people, no noise, only the sound of the waves and birds. It is heavenly. The coast is clean, sandy and [...]D: 11.4mi00
- Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryThough visited mainly by families with kids, the Corpus Christi Museum of Science of and History might prove quite entertaining for adult groups too. Exploring the rooms that hold so much historical knowledge about our worlds, in this case [...]D: 5.4mi01
- Port Aransas Birding CenterDo go for a visit to the Port Aransas Birding Center, if only for the photos. The beach is so clean and tranquil, and there are so many birds to see, you just have to be quick enough to catch them properly on film. There may be alligators, [...]D: 23.2mi00
- La Playa Mexican CafeA really nice place with excellent service and true Mexican cuisine, I can only recommend the La Playa Mexican Cafe. Try anything from their menu, I bet it will be delicious. We dined there several times during our stay in Corpus Christi [...]D: 7.1mi00
- Heritage Park Cultural CenterWe were so glad we took the time to visit the Heritage Park Cultural Center. We saw some really beautiful homes, standing since the 19th century. They were well-preserved, clean, with knowledgeable and friendly tour guides. It was great [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Andy's Country KitchenThere is a kind of homey feeling at Andy's Country Kitchen restaurant, with friendly staff and wonderful fragrances in the air which make you hungry. The food is really good and at reasonable prices. Try the chicken chalupas, the [...]D: 5.3mi00
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Corpus Christi flights found by Travelgrove users
- $178 Southwest Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Houston, TX (HOU) Corpus Christi, TX (CRP) 12/20/2016 08:30 am Corpus Christi, TX (CRP) Houston, TX (HOU) 12/28/2016 06:45 am
- $254 Southwest Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Dallas, TX (DAL) Corpus Christi, TX (CRP) 11/16/2016 01:00 pm Corpus Christi, TX (CRP) Dallas, TX (DAL) 11/23/2016 06:45 am
- $272 American Airlines
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) Corpus Christi, TX (CRP) 11/16/2016 08:45 am Corpus Christi, TX (CRP) Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) 11/23/2016 05:00 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
I've never tried Vietnamese food before and I have to tell you, the preparations at the Golden Saigon Restaurant went beyond my expectations....
Food: Golden Saigon
Stella's is the personal heaven for anyone who loves seafood dishes. The name of the restaurant might be a bit misleading, because it is a really...
Food: Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster Bar
When you think of cathedrals images of beautiful, baroque or Renaissance buildings come into your mind, like the dome of Notre Dame. The Cathedral...
Sightseeing: The Cathedral of Christ the Light
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably