Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There is an interactive area for kids to try out and experience for themselves the various aspect of science. That was maybe the most entertaining part of the visit for the children.
1900 N Chaparral St, Corpus Christi, TX 78401, USA
Kids $6. students $9
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Republic of Texas Bar & GrillLocated inside the Omni Hotel at Shoreline Boulevard, the Republic of Texas Bar & Grill offers an elegant dining experience with professional staff and exquisite cuisine. You have to make reservations in advance. They have a piano [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Port Aransas Birding CenterDo go for a visit to the Port Aransas Birding Center, if only for the photos. The beach is so clean and tranquil, and there are so many birds to see, you just have to be quick enough to catch them properly on film. There may be alligators, [...]D: 23.2mi00
- Andy's Country KitchenThere is a kind of homey feeling at Andy's Country Kitchen restaurant, with friendly staff and wonderful fragrances in the air which make you hungry. The food is really good and at reasonable prices. Try the chicken chalupas, the [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Texas State AquariumQuite a beautiful and interesting place to visit, though there were many children, even during school days. Maybe we just picked the wrong day. Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves in the Texas State Aquarium even for a couple of hours. I would [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Staples Street Bus StationI believe converting a bus stop into a cultural friendly community area is a very good idea. Just looking at the Staples Street Bus Station gave me the feeling of belonging in an area that really relates to its surrounding. Just coming [...]D: 4.3mi00
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Accessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several...
History & Culture: Freedom Park Navy Museum
Focusing on the cultures and history of the Native Americans of the southwest, the Arizona State Museum is a must-see museum for anyone who is...
History & Culture: Arizona State Museum