Heritage Park Cultural Center, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Heritage Park Cultural Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The admission to the Galvan house was free, that was our first destination. It is truly a beautiful home, gives you a feeling of warmth and agelessness. Definitely worth a visit.
1581 N Chaparral St, Corpus Christi, TX 78401, USA
Depends on the house.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Republic of Texas Bar & GrillLocated inside the Omni Hotel at Shoreline Boulevard, the Republic of Texas Bar & Grill offers an elegant dining experience with professional staff and exquisite cuisine. You have to make reservations in advance. They have a piano [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Staples Street Bus StationI believe converting a bus stop into a cultural friendly community area is a very good idea. Just looking at the Staples Street Bus Station gave me the feeling of belonging in an area that really relates to its surrounding. Just coming [...]D: 4.3mi00
- La Playa Mexican CafeA really nice place with excellent service and true Mexican cuisine, I can only recommend the La Playa Mexican Cafe. Try anything from their menu, I bet it will be delicious. We dined there several times during our stay in Corpus Christi [...]D: 7.1mi00
- USS LexingtonFrom all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second World War is now converted into a museum and open for public tours every day. It is such and [...]D: 6mi00
- Padre PizzeriaServing also gourmet dishes, Padre Pizzeria has an excellent catering service. Their food are prepared with attention to detail, and always look appetizing. They have a huge menu to choose from. Vegetarians have also their choices of dishes [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to drive through austria, coming from germany, buy your highway tickets at the local tourist offices at germany. That saves you time,...
General: Highway tickets for Austria
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
Many visitors arriving at Schiphol Airport might get a bad first impression of the country, because of unfriendly taxi drivers that might also...
Public Transportation: Taxi service in Amsterdam
Key West, Florida
You don't always have the opportunity to stay at an Inn that has been the dwelling place of millionaires during the winter months. So when we heard...
History & Culture: The Curry Mansion in Key West
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing