Port Aransas Birding Center, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Port Aransas Birding Center
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Go during the warm days, definitely between the extreme seasons, you have a bigger chance of seeing more birds than in winter for example.
1399 Ross Ave, Port Aransas, TX 78373, USA
Visitor Center: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-3pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Andy's Country KitchenThere is a kind of homey feeling at Andy's Country Kitchen restaurant, with friendly staff and wonderful fragrances in the air which make you hungry. The food is really good and at reasonable prices. Try the chicken chalupas, the [...]D: 5.3mi00
- USS LexingtonFrom all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second World War is now converted into a museum and open for public tours every day. It is such and [...]D: 6mi00
- Selena MuseumWhether you are a fan of this amazing girl and singer or not, it doesn't really matter. The Selena Museum offers such a detailed and warm insight into the short of life of a wonderful artist that even if you haven't known her and [...]D: 3.9mi01
- Texas State AquariumQuite a beautiful and interesting place to visit, though there were many children, even during school days. Maybe we just picked the wrong day. Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves in the Texas State Aquarium even for a couple of hours. I would [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Nuevo CafeMaybe not the most elegant of dining places but once you try the poblano soup you will be dreaming of returning to the Nuevo Cafe. I don't know how they make it, must be a secret recipe, but it is delicious. Order the club sandwich with [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The area around Huangpu river is where you can find several of the most interesting attractions in Shanghai. The Bund, as the waterfront is called,...
Sightseeing: The Bund
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
If you don't have time, or budget for the Disneyland adventure in Anaheim but you still want to take your kid for something entertaining, than...
Family & Fun: Adventure City
The heart of Aurora is packed with restaurants, bars, shops and malls. You can get some souvenirs for your loved ones who stayed home, or just some...
Shopping: Aurora City Place
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach
San Antonio, Texas
Featuring traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly...
Food: La Margarita