Port Aransas Birding Center, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Port Aransas Birding Center
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Go during the warm days, definitely between the extreme seasons, you have a bigger chance of seeing more birds than in winter for example.
1399 Ross Ave, Port Aransas, TX 78373, USA
Visitor Center: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-3pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- La Playa Mexican CafeA really nice place with excellent service and true Mexican cuisine, I can only recommend the La Playa Mexican Cafe. Try anything from their menu, I bet it will be delicious. We dined there several times during our stay in Corpus Christi [...]D: 7.1mi00
- Galaxy Glow Mini GolfBeing with kids is always a challenge, mostly because you have to find always something to entertain them. That is why we decided to take them to the Galaxy Glow Mini Golf, because we heard its quite good. It is located inside a mall, so we [...]D: 5.5mi10
- Heritage Park Cultural CenterWe were so glad we took the time to visit the Heritage Park Cultural Center. We saw some really beautiful homes, standing since the 19th century. They were well-preserved, clean, with knowledgeable and friendly tour guides. It was great [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Whataburger FieldQuite well designed with comfortable seats and with a great view of the field, regardless where you sit, the Whataburger Field is the baseball stadium of the Corpus Christi minor league team. Tickets are not that pricey for a game, but if [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Padre Island National SeashoreExploring the Padre Island National Seashore might prove not the experience you would imagine. It is so much better. No luxury condos, no people, no noise, only the sound of the waves and birds. It is heavenly. The coast is clean, sandy and [...]D: 11.4mi00
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the greatest place you can possibly take your kids in Ottawa. They have all kinds of exhibitions about the most different things. All the...
History & Culture: Canadian Children's Museum
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Buena Park, California
This is the Halloween event of the well known theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. You should really see it. It offers everything you would expect...
Family & Fun: Great Halloween Program at Knott's Scary Farm
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza