Andy's Country Kitchen, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Andy's Country Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
They don't serve dinner, so go either for breakfast (they have great omelets) or for lunch. You will not be disappointed.
5802 S Staples St, Corpus Christi, TX 78413, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Nuevo CafeMaybe not the most elegant of dining places but once you try the poblano soup you will be dreaming of returning to the Nuevo Cafe. I don't know how they make it, must be a secret recipe, but it is delicious. Order the club sandwich with [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Texas State AquariumQuite a beautiful and interesting place to visit, though there were many children, even during school days. Maybe we just picked the wrong day. Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves in the Texas State Aquarium even for a couple of hours. I would [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Selena MuseumWhether you are a fan of this amazing girl and singer or not, it doesn't really matter. The Selena Museum offers such a detailed and warm insight into the short of life of a wonderful artist that even if you haven't known her and [...]D: 3.9mi01
- La Playa Mexican CafeA really nice place with excellent service and true Mexican cuisine, I can only recommend the La Playa Mexican Cafe. Try anything from their menu, I bet it will be delicious. We dined there several times during our stay in Corpus Christi [...]D: 7.1mi00
- Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryThough visited mainly by families with kids, the Corpus Christi Museum of Science of and History might prove quite entertaining for adult groups too. Exploring the rooms that hold so much historical knowledge about our worlds, in this case [...]D: 5.4mi01
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
If you are at Lyon, you shoould visit the roman museum. It´is well done regarding the museums exhibiton and it also has got an open air area....
History & Culture: Local roman museum
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
The concept of public transportation might not suite this city, for getting around in Venice means that people have to move around either on...
Public Transportation: Getting Around in Venice
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
We wanted to roam the city's surroundings a bit, so we decided to get to Mount Rubidoux and on the way to the sight, we spotted the Jensen...
History & Culture: Jensen Alvarado Ranch