Andy's Country Kitchen, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Andy's Country Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
They don't serve dinner, so go either for breakfast (they have great omelets) or for lunch. You will not be disappointed.
5802 S Staples St, Corpus Christi, TX 78413, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Staples Street Bus StationI believe converting a bus stop into a cultural friendly community area is a very good idea. Just looking at the Staples Street Bus Station gave me the feeling of belonging in an area that really relates to its surrounding. Just coming [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Padre PizzeriaServing also gourmet dishes, Padre Pizzeria has an excellent catering service. Their food are prepared with attention to detail, and always look appetizing. They have a huge menu to choose from. Vegetarians have also their choices of dishes [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Republic of Texas Bar & GrillLocated inside the Omni Hotel at Shoreline Boulevard, the Republic of Texas Bar & Grill offers an elegant dining experience with professional staff and exquisite cuisine. You have to make reservations in advance. They have a piano [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Port Aransas Birding CenterDo go for a visit to the Port Aransas Birding Center, if only for the photos. The beach is so clean and tranquil, and there are so many birds to see, you just have to be quick enough to catch them properly on film. There may be alligators, [...]D: 23.2mi00
- Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryThough visited mainly by families with kids, the Corpus Christi Museum of Science of and History might prove quite entertaining for adult groups too. Exploring the rooms that hold so much historical knowledge about our worlds, in this case [...]D: 5.4mi01
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
Maybe the most interesting example of modern architecture in Prague is the Dancing House (also called Fred and Ginger). It was constructed in 1996...
Sightseeing: Dancing House in Prague
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
The Finnish have a knack for coming up with original ideas, even when it comes to something as traditional as churches. The Church in the Rock...
Sightseeing: The Church in the Rock
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world
Outdoors Activities: TRAVEL
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle