Andy's Country Kitchen, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Andy's Country Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
They don't serve dinner, so go either for breakfast (they have great omelets) or for lunch. You will not be disappointed.
5802 S Staples St, Corpus Christi, TX 78413, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Heritage Park Cultural CenterWe were so glad we took the time to visit the Heritage Park Cultural Center. We saw some really beautiful homes, standing since the 19th century. They were well-preserved, clean, with knowledgeable and friendly tour guides. It was great [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Padre PizzeriaServing also gourmet dishes, Padre Pizzeria has an excellent catering service. Their food are prepared with attention to detail, and always look appetizing. They have a huge menu to choose from. Vegetarians have also their choices of dishes [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Padre Island National SeashoreExploring the Padre Island National Seashore might prove not the experience you would imagine. It is so much better. No luxury condos, no people, no noise, only the sound of the waves and birds. It is heavenly. The coast is clean, sandy and [...]D: 11.4mi00
- Selena MuseumWhether you are a fan of this amazing girl and singer or not, it doesn't really matter. The Selena Museum offers such a detailed and warm insight into the short of life of a wonderful artist that even if you haven't known her and [...]D: 3.9mi01
- USS LexingtonFrom all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second World War is now converted into a museum and open for public tours every day. It is such and [...]D: 6mi00
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
If you are at Athens, visit the Kerameikos, the ancient burial place of Athens. It is situated north east of the Acropolis. Some findings are also...
History & Culture: The ancient burial place Kerameikos
If you are at the central square of the city you will see a place labeled 'Langos'. Langos is the name of a kind of pancake which can be served...
General: Eating in Szentendre
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Housing one of the most vast collection of Native American artifacts, not to mention the various sculptures, paintings and canvases of the American...
History & Culture: Gilcrease Museum