Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Padre Island National Seashore
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
If you have enough time, take your tent and spend a couple of days camping. Waking on a beautiful sunrise and a breathtaking view is an incomparable experience.
Corpus Christi, TX 78480, USA
$10/vehicle (7-days availability)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Staples Street Bus StationI believe converting a bus stop into a cultural friendly community area is a very good idea. Just looking at the Staples Street Bus Station gave me the feeling of belonging in an area that really relates to its surrounding. Just coming [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Heritage Park Cultural CenterWe were so glad we took the time to visit the Heritage Park Cultural Center. We saw some really beautiful homes, standing since the 19th century. They were well-preserved, clean, with knowledgeable and friendly tour guides. It was great [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Texas State AquariumQuite a beautiful and interesting place to visit, though there were many children, even during school days. Maybe we just picked the wrong day. Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves in the Texas State Aquarium even for a couple of hours. I would [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Nuevo CafeMaybe not the most elegant of dining places but once you try the poblano soup you will be dreaming of returning to the Nuevo Cafe. I don't know how they make it, must be a secret recipe, but it is delicious. Order the club sandwich with [...]D: 3.3mi00
- La Playa Mexican CafeA really nice place with excellent service and true Mexican cuisine, I can only recommend the La Playa Mexican Cafe. Try anything from their menu, I bet it will be delicious. We dined there several times during our stay in Corpus Christi [...]D: 7.1mi00
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Salzburg travel tips - Austria
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
Weingarten travel tips - Germany
If you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany.
History & Culture: The Basilika
Capri travel tips - Italy
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Milan travel tips - Italy
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
Istanbul travel tips - Turkey
Named after Sultan Ahmed, who made it to be built between 1607 and 1617, the Blue Mosque is a symbol of grandeur, harmony and beauty. It is a sight...
History & Culture: The Blue Mosque
Port-of-spain travel tips - Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Pawcatuck travel tips - Connecticut
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Rochester travel tips - New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Seattle travel tips - Washington
Archie McPhee is basically a store with toys and all party accessories. The store has got history in the city, from the time when Ballard was a...
Shopping: Archie McPhee
Bergun travel tips - Switzerland
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.