Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Padre Island National Seashore
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
If you have enough time, take your tent and spend a couple of days camping. Waking on a beautiful sunrise and a breathtaking view is an incomparable experience.
Corpus Christi, TX 78480, USA
$10/vehicle (7-days availability)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryThough visited mainly by families with kids, the Corpus Christi Museum of Science of and History might prove quite entertaining for adult groups too. Exploring the rooms that hold so much historical knowledge about our worlds, in this case [...]D: 5.4mi01
- Andy's Country KitchenThere is a kind of homey feeling at Andy's Country Kitchen restaurant, with friendly staff and wonderful fragrances in the air which make you hungry. The food is really good and at reasonable prices. Try the chicken chalupas, the [...]D: 5.3mi00
- USS LexingtonFrom all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second World War is now converted into a museum and open for public tours every day. It is such and [...]D: 6mi00
- Whataburger FieldQuite well designed with comfortable seats and with a great view of the field, regardless where you sit, the Whataburger Field is the baseball stadium of the Corpus Christi minor league team. Tickets are not that pricey for a game, but if [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Padre PizzeriaServing also gourmet dishes, Padre Pizzeria has an excellent catering service. Their food are prepared with attention to detail, and always look appetizing. They have a huge menu to choose from. Vegetarians have also their choices of dishes [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to spend the night at a cool location in Augsburg, where good music is played, you have to visit the 'Mahagoni Bar'. There is even a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Mahagoni Bar
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
New York, New York
The Solomon R Guggenheim Museum offers a wide range of art. They always have some special exhibitions going on and have a nice audio guide to...
General: Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant