Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Padre Island National Seashore
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
If you have enough time, take your tent and spend a couple of days camping. Waking on a beautiful sunrise and a breathtaking view is an incomparable experience.
Corpus Christi, TX 78480, USA
$10/vehicle (7-days availability)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Whataburger FieldQuite well designed with comfortable seats and with a great view of the field, regardless where you sit, the Whataburger Field is the baseball stadium of the Corpus Christi minor league team. Tickets are not that pricey for a game, but if [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Nuevo CafeMaybe not the most elegant of dining places but once you try the poblano soup you will be dreaming of returning to the Nuevo Cafe. I don't know how they make it, must be a secret recipe, but it is delicious. Order the club sandwich with [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Galaxy Glow Mini GolfBeing with kids is always a challenge, mostly because you have to find always something to entertain them. That is why we decided to take them to the Galaxy Glow Mini Golf, because we heard its quite good. It is located inside a mall, so we [...]D: 5.5mi10
- USS LexingtonFrom all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second World War is now converted into a museum and open for public tours every day. It is such and [...]D: 6mi00
- Port Aransas Birding CenterDo go for a visit to the Port Aransas Birding Center, if only for the photos. The beach is so clean and tranquil, and there are so many birds to see, you just have to be quick enough to catch them properly on film. There may be alligators, [...]D: 23.2mi00
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like cool clubs and bars, together with restaurants you can visit the Perkins Park. The clubs are great and the music depends on the days
Night Life & Entertainment: Club area
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
New Delhi, India
The India Gate is the national monument of India. It is one of the largest war memorials in India. Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate...
History & Culture: India Gate
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world....
General: Destination to include on your cambodia tour packages
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature