Texas State Aquarium, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Texas State Aquarium
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
I would advise however to go during the summer, when more facilities and areas are open due to warmer weather.
2710 N Shoreline Blvd, Corpus Christi, TX 78402, USA
$15.95 for adults, $10.95 for kids.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Heritage Park Cultural CenterWe were so glad we took the time to visit the Heritage Park Cultural Center. We saw some really beautiful homes, standing since the 19th century. They were well-preserved, clean, with knowledgeable and friendly tour guides. It was great [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Staples Street Bus StationI believe converting a bus stop into a cultural friendly community area is a very good idea. Just looking at the Staples Street Bus Station gave me the feeling of belonging in an area that really relates to its surrounding. Just coming [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Republic of Texas Bar & GrillLocated inside the Omni Hotel at Shoreline Boulevard, the Republic of Texas Bar & Grill offers an elegant dining experience with professional staff and exquisite cuisine. You have to make reservations in advance. They have a piano [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Selena MuseumWhether you are a fan of this amazing girl and singer or not, it doesn't really matter. The Selena Museum offers such a detailed and warm insight into the short of life of a wonderful artist that even if you haven't known her and [...]D: 3.9mi01
- La Playa Mexican CafeA really nice place with excellent service and true Mexican cuisine, I can only recommend the La Playa Mexican Cafe. Try anything from their menu, I bet it will be delicious. We dined there several times during our stay in Corpus Christi [...]D: 7.1mi00
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We saw the La Guarida restaurant featuring in the Oscar nominated movie “Strawberry and Chocolate” and when we visited Havana, we had to go...
Food: La Guarida Restaurant in Havana
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Mexico City, Mexico
The city's best club I've been to was La Pata Negra. It's a real cool place with a huge dance floor on the second story and a...
Night Life & Entertainment: La Pata Negra
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Comedy and fun, that's we got at Dallas Comedy House last week we decided to visit the place. It was the first time we went to a comedy club in...
Night Life & Entertainment: Dallas Comedy House
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...