Padre Pizzeria, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Padre Pizzeria
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have a carry-out menu too, so you can also take your dishes if you don't have enough time to sit down and enjoy a good meal at their tables.
Allen Samuels Chevrolet: Body Shop, 2118 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78416, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Whataburger FieldQuite well designed with comfortable seats and with a great view of the field, regardless where you sit, the Whataburger Field is the baseball stadium of the Corpus Christi minor league team. Tickets are not that pricey for a game, but if [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Texas State AquariumQuite a beautiful and interesting place to visit, though there were many children, even during school days. Maybe we just picked the wrong day. Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves in the Texas State Aquarium even for a couple of hours. I would [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Padre Island National SeashoreExploring the Padre Island National Seashore might prove not the experience you would imagine. It is so much better. No luxury condos, no people, no noise, only the sound of the waves and birds. It is heavenly. The coast is clean, sandy and [...]D: 11.4mi00
- Republic of Texas Bar & GrillLocated inside the Omni Hotel at Shoreline Boulevard, the Republic of Texas Bar & Grill offers an elegant dining experience with professional staff and exquisite cuisine. You have to make reservations in advance. They have a piano [...]D: 4.7mi00
- USS LexingtonFrom all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second World War is now converted into a museum and open for public tours every day. It is such and [...]D: 6mi00
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
In the center of Bern is a really interested Chine restaurant, with the best chine food in Switzerland, thay said! Well I don't know how are the...
Food: Chine restaurant
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Get special offers & discounts on online hotel bookings at Elegant Holidays & Tours, We provide bookings on all luxury hotels in India & across the...
General: Luxury Hotels in India
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Many people don't care, or don't realize that cats are gentle and sensitive creatures, even the big one, like tigers or leopards need...
Family & Fun: Big Cat Rescue
Hue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a...
Sightseeing: What to see in Hue city?