Padre Pizzeria, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Padre Pizzeria
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have a carry-out menu too, so you can also take your dishes if you don't have enough time to sit down and enjoy a good meal at their tables.
Allen Samuels Chevrolet: Body Shop, 2118 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78416, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Andy's Country KitchenThere is a kind of homey feeling at Andy's Country Kitchen restaurant, with friendly staff and wonderful fragrances in the air which make you hungry. The food is really good and at reasonable prices. Try the chicken chalupas, the [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Padre Island National SeashoreExploring the Padre Island National Seashore might prove not the experience you would imagine. It is so much better. No luxury condos, no people, no noise, only the sound of the waves and birds. It is heavenly. The coast is clean, sandy and [...]D: 11.4mi00
- Whataburger FieldQuite well designed with comfortable seats and with a great view of the field, regardless where you sit, the Whataburger Field is the baseball stadium of the Corpus Christi minor league team. Tickets are not that pricey for a game, but if [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Nuevo CafeMaybe not the most elegant of dining places but once you try the poblano soup you will be dreaming of returning to the Nuevo Cafe. I don't know how they make it, must be a secret recipe, but it is delicious. Order the club sandwich with [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Galaxy Glow Mini GolfBeing with kids is always a challenge, mostly because you have to find always something to entertain them. That is why we decided to take them to the Galaxy Glow Mini Golf, because we heard its quite good. It is located inside a mall, so we [...]D: 5.5mi10
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
9 days Incredible Egypt Package For Only $ 1899 per person in double room Single supplement $ 199 Only 3 departure dates April 17 & May 01,...
Sightseeing: 9 days incredible egypt package $1899
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Oaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a...
Family & Fun: Oaks Amusement Park
If you live in Tulsa, than this park becomes you regular get-away from the busy everyday life of the city. But for visitors, the River Park can...
Sightseeing: River Parks