Selena Museum, Corpus Christi, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Corpus Christi > Selena Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The admission price (which is more like a donation) is really nothing, compared to the information and feeling you come out with from the museum. Definitely worth a visit!
5410 Leopard St, Corpus Christi, TX 78408, USA
Kids $1, adults $2
Mon-Fri: 10am-4pm (closed noon-1pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Corpus Christi
- Republic of Texas Bar & GrillLocated inside the Omni Hotel at Shoreline Boulevard, the Republic of Texas Bar & Grill offers an elegant dining experience with professional staff and exquisite cuisine. You have to make reservations in advance. They have a piano [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Port Aransas Birding CenterDo go for a visit to the Port Aransas Birding Center, if only for the photos. The beach is so clean and tranquil, and there are so many birds to see, you just have to be quick enough to catch them properly on film. There may be alligators, [...]D: 23.2mi00
- USS LexingtonFrom all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second World War is now converted into a museum and open for public tours every day. It is such and [...]D: 6mi00
- La Playa Mexican CafeA really nice place with excellent service and true Mexican cuisine, I can only recommend the La Playa Mexican Cafe. Try anything from their menu, I bet it will be delicious. We dined there several times during our stay in Corpus Christi [...]D: 7.1mi00
- Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryThough visited mainly by families with kids, the Corpus Christi Museum of Science of and History might prove quite entertaining for adult groups too. Exploring the rooms that hold so much historical knowledge about our worlds, in this case [...]D: 5.4mi01
Things about Corpus Christi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The name of this late night eatery might sound like some kind of cheap fast food chain imported from America, but it is far from that. Bistro...
Food: Bistro Burger
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Visiting Helsinki without going to a public sauna is almost unthinkable. The only place where you can enjoy the genuine sauna experience is at one...
Sports & Wellness : Arlan sauna
On the international scene, Singapore's zoo is quite famous for its efforts for the conservation of threatened species and for veterinary...
Sightseeing: Singapore Zoological Gardens
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
One of a kind stress-alleviating experience is what you can get in the Halina European Day Spa and Salon, whether you're there for facials,...
Sports & Wellness : Halina European Day Spa & Salon
I went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't...
Sightseeing: NASA Johnson Space Center
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz