Russia Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Russia travel tips
Browse useful Russia travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Russia you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Russia or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Russia
- Amazing lake Baikal near my cityIrkutsk travel tipsThe most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years) and deepest (1,700 m) lake in the world. [...]D: n/a00
- Cathedral of the ArchangelMoscow travel tipsIt is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the burials of tsars (Ivan the Terrible is one of them) and grand princes as well. Now there are 56 [...]D: 1.3mi00
- The Field of MarsSaint Petersburg travel tipsSaint Petersburg boasts that it has more green space than Paris, and while I'm no judge of that, I can tell you for sure that there is no lack of wonderful parks in the city. One of my personal favorites is the Field of Mars, a park [...]D: 13.5mi00
- Russian MuseumSaint Petersburg travel tipsThe Russian Museum is a must see when you're visiting Saint Petersburg. They have a huge collection of art, mainly paintings and sculptures, by prominent Russian artists as well as foreigners. It was the first fine arts museum in Russia [...]D: n/a00
- KunstkameraSaint Petersburg travel tipsKustkamera museum contains over a million exhibits gathered from all over the world, and it is the oldest state museum in Russia, dating back to the reign of Peter the Great. However, the main attraction of the museum is a gallery [...]D: n/a00
- The Pushkinskaya 10 Art CenterSaint Petersburg travel tipsIf you are an art afficionado, you should definitely take a look at what's under the roof of the Pushkinskaya center, a place where art galleries, art shops, museums and studios have gathered to form a space where art is omnipresent and [...]D: 2.8mi00
- The Historic Center of Saint PetersburgSaint Petersburg travel tipsI you ask me, all of Saint Petersburg is definitely worth visiting, but if you don't feel like walking around all the town in search of cool things to see (although there are lots of them, I assure you), just take a tour of the old city [...]D: n/a00
- Cool place to staySaint Petersburg travel tipsAn adorable hostel awash with tiny cool details and cute things. I stayed at Friends on Griboedova, but they have some other location in the center as well – somewhere near Nevsky prospect and on Vosstania street. The one on Griboedova is [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Zirkus und RummelTjumen travel tipsEs gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel. [...]D: n/a00
- Zirkus in TjumenTjumen travel tipsEs gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Russia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
It was built originally for the emperor Zhu Di and his empresses, holding the name of Changling, than later mausoleums of other 12 emperors and...
History & Culture: The Ming Tombs in Beijing
Wenn man Whiskey schätzt, dann ist der Dudelsack ein idealer Ort. Dort kann man aus über 100 verschiedenen Sorten auswählen und genießen.
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Brasov will have, starting from next year, most likely an international airport, that will link this marvelous city with the rest of the world. Now...
General: Brasov's new airport
San Jose, California
Owned by a former mayor of the city, Kelley Park is home to various museums, the Japanese Garden and features picnic areas and BBQs. Though not...
Family & Fun: Kelley Park
When it comes to planning a Vietnam vacation packages, it is obvious to choose the places, cities and attractions that you would want to visit most...
General: Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packages
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt