Russia Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Russia travel tips
Browse useful Russia travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Russia you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Russia or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Russia
- Amazing lake Baikal near my cityIrkutsk travel tipsThe most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years) and deepest (1,700 m) lake in the world. [...]D: n/a00
- Cathedral of the ArchangelMoscow travel tipsIt is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the burials of tsars (Ivan the Terrible is one of them) and grand princes as well. Now there are 56 [...]D: 1.3mi00
- The Field of MarsSaint Petersburg travel tipsSaint Petersburg boasts that it has more green space than Paris, and while I'm no judge of that, I can tell you for sure that there is no lack of wonderful parks in the city. One of my personal favorites is the Field of Mars, a park [...]D: 13.5mi00
- Russian MuseumSaint Petersburg travel tipsThe Russian Museum is a must see when you're visiting Saint Petersburg. They have a huge collection of art, mainly paintings and sculptures, by prominent Russian artists as well as foreigners. It was the first fine arts museum in Russia [...]D: n/a00
- KunstkameraSaint Petersburg travel tipsKustkamera museum contains over a million exhibits gathered from all over the world, and it is the oldest state museum in Russia, dating back to the reign of Peter the Great. However, the main attraction of the museum is a gallery [...]D: n/a00
- The Pushkinskaya 10 Art CenterSaint Petersburg travel tipsIf you are an art afficionado, you should definitely take a look at what's under the roof of the Pushkinskaya center, a place where art galleries, art shops, museums and studios have gathered to form a space where art is omnipresent and [...]D: 2.8mi00
- The Historic Center of Saint PetersburgSaint Petersburg travel tipsI you ask me, all of Saint Petersburg is definitely worth visiting, but if you don't feel like walking around all the town in search of cool things to see (although there are lots of them, I assure you), just take a tour of the old city [...]D: n/a00
- Cool place to staySaint Petersburg travel tipsAn adorable hostel awash with tiny cool details and cute things. I stayed at Friends on Griboedova, but they have some other location in the center as well – somewhere near Nevsky prospect and on Vosstania street. The one on Griboedova is [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Zirkus und RummelTjumen travel tipsEs gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel. [...]D: n/a00
- Zirkus in TjumenTjumen travel tipsEs gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Russia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hotel and accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for businessman and other people need to remain often for...
General: Brisbane Hotels and Accommodation
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
Beavertails Pastry, as the name shows offers a special kind of hot pastry with all kinds of syrups and ice-creams as a topping. It's very very...
Food: Beavertails Pastry
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
It was a new experience to go to a museum and take part at activities and ‘concerts’. I went with a group of friends to visit the museum...
Family & Fun: A visit at Detroit Institute of Art
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.