The Pushkinskaya 10 Art Center, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Travel tips > Europe > Russia > Saint Petersburg > The Pushkinskaya 10 Art Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The art at the center is mostly what's called 'underground' art, a name which persisted even after the fall of communism (during which this type of art really WAS underground). You can take a look at Russia's contemporary art, and even buy a piece or two if something strikes your fancy.
Zvenigorodskaya, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 190000
3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Petersburg
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled BloodThis incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it looks more like a giant gingerbread castle than a church, but in fact it is an interesting [...]D: 2mi00
- Alexander Newskij MonasterySome of the oldest buildings in Saint Petersburg can be found at this monastery, as well as a cemetery where many of the local celebrities were laid to rest. If you are a fan of classical music, you can pay your respects at the graves of [...]D: n/a00
- Chainaya Lozhka fast-food restaurantIf you are low on money while visiting Saint Petersburg, don't despair. This city has enough good restaurant to feed an entire horde of starved backpackers. Chainaya Lozhka, for example, serves some great, filling and cheap Russian [...]D: n/a00
- State Hermitage MuseumCatherine the Great, the famous empress of Russia was the initiator of the collection that gave birth to the State Hermitage Museum, currently one of the largest museums in the world. Tips before visiting: buy a ticket before the day of [...]D: 2.9mi00
- A2 ClubNightlife in Saint Petersburg is thriving, as expected from such a vibrant city. A2 Club is one of the best clubs in town if you ask me (and I'm sure many of the locals would agree). The club was founded by a member of a famous Russian [...]D: n/a00
Things about Saint Petersburg you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
The dome was built in Romanesque style and is another major symbol of Paris, so don't miss it. You can wander around the basilica and admire the...
History & Culture: Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
Time in a bottle is one of the many bars that is located along Serangoon garden estate. It is a very popular bar among the locals and among the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Time in a bottle (Bar)
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater