Chainaya Lozhka fast-food restaurant, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Travel tips > Europe > Russia > Saint Petersburg > Chainaya Lozhka fast-food restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Chainaya Lozhka, for example, serves some great, filling and cheap Russian style fast-food: blini with every imaginable filling in the world! Blini are delicious Russian dumplings, and they are much healthier and satisfying than your standard McDonald's. And while you're there, try out the restaurant's selection of teas, they are really good!
This fast-food has over 50 locations in the city, so it's easy to find.
Nevsky Pr. 44 (one of the most popular locations in the city center)
Starting from 29 rubles (that's about $1)
Recent travel tips for Saint Petersburg
- The Historic Center of Saint PetersburgI you ask me, all of Saint Petersburg is definitely worth visiting, but if you don't feel like walking around all the town in search of cool things to see (although there are lots of them, I assure you), just take a tour of the old city [...]D: n/a00
- State Hermitage MuseumCatherine the Great, the famous empress of Russia was the initiator of the collection that gave birth to the State Hermitage Museum, currently one of the largest museums in the world. Tips before visiting: buy a ticket before the day of [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Alexander Newskij MonasterySome of the oldest buildings in Saint Petersburg can be found at this monastery, as well as a cemetery where many of the local celebrities were laid to rest. If you are a fan of classical music, you can pay your respects at the graves of [...]D: n/a00
- Dickens Pub in Saint PetersburgIf for whatever reason you are starting to miss the atmosphere of traditional English pubs, check out this interesting spot. Dickens pub offers some typical (but really delicious pub grub), and a great selection of beers, mostly English, [...]D: n/a00
- Ostrov ClubThree words: spinning dance floor!If you like dancing, and you'd like to experience something different than the regular dance floors you can find anywhere else, check out the Ostrov. Located in a beautiful renovated mansion, this club [...]D: n/a00
Things about Saint Petersburg you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Saint Paul, Minnesota
It was a good idea to combine gardens with the zoo and recreation parks, that way you had everything 'under one roof' to say that. And the...
Family & Fun: Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
Both a shop and a museum, the Tucson Mineral and Gem World is a unique place where you can find really rare rocks, meteorites, fossils, and...
History & Culture: Tucson Mineral and Gem World