A2 Club, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Travel tips > Europe > Russia > Saint Petersburg > A2 Club
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The club was founded by a member of a famous Russian rock band, so you can expect a lot of loud, live music at the club. There are also jazz concerts once a week, and DJ sets every night after the concerts end.
The drinks at the club are not the cheapest in the city, but they have quite an impressive menu of exotic cocktails which are worth their price. Also, the music alone is sufficient reason to visit this club - I highly recommend it!
Razezzhaya Street, 12
Recent travel tips for Saint Petersburg
- Na Zdorovye! RestaurantThe name of the restaurant alone, coupled with the fact that it looks like the peak of Soviet kitsch, might lead some people to believe that it is a tourist trap. But it really isn't, so don't let the decor keep you out! This is a [...]D: n/a00
- Cool place to stayAn adorable hostel awash with tiny cool details and cute things. I stayed at Friends on Griboedova, but they have some other location in the center as well – somewhere near Nevsky prospect and on Vosstania street. The one on Griboedova is [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Summer GardenPeter the Great did many great things (no pun intended), and this amazing garden is one of them. The emperor was actually involved in planning the garden, and he did a pretty good job of it. Apart from the park's amazingly ordered [...]D: 3.5mi00
- The Field of MarsSaint Petersburg boasts that it has more green space than Paris, and while I'm no judge of that, I can tell you for sure that there is no lack of wonderful parks in the city. One of my personal favorites is the Field of Mars, a park [...]D: 13.5mi00
- Dickens Pub in Saint PetersburgIf for whatever reason you are starting to miss the atmosphere of traditional English pubs, check out this interesting spot. Dickens pub offers some typical (but really delicious pub grub), and a great selection of beers, mostly English, [...]D: n/a00
Things about Saint Petersburg you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The national Gallery of Canada is an amazing art collection. The building of the gallery will catch you at first sight, it is a piece of art with...
History & Culture: National Gallery of Canada
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Boston's most beautiful church, in my opinion is the Trinity Church. The Romanesque style building was consacrated in 1877 and is one of...
History & Culture: Trinity Church Boston
There is nothing more interesting than taking a boat cruise on a river or on sea. Goodtime Cruises Cleveland offered an amazing experience on our...
Sightseeing: Goodtime Cruises Cleveland
I was so amazed when I went to see the famous Greektown district in downtown Detroit last summer. I would have never thought a district such as...
History & Culture: Greektown - A Bit of Europe in Detroit