Na Zdorovye! Restaurant, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Travel tips > Europe > Russia > Saint Petersburg > Na Zdorovye! Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
This is a typically Russian restaurant, hence the decor (it recalls the Soviet atmosphere really well), and serves genuine Russian dishes, including some really hard-to-find recipes. Some of the dishes are a bit unusual, but they all sound rather alluring (for example the veal stuffed with cherries.
Hearty, Russian dishes and a great atmosphere thanks to the live Gypsy music - I highly recommend this restaurant!
Bolshoy pr 13, Petrogradsky
12.00 - 23.00
Recent travel tips for Saint Petersburg
- Dickens Pub in Saint PetersburgIf for whatever reason you are starting to miss the atmosphere of traditional English pubs, check out this interesting spot. Dickens pub offers some typical (but really delicious pub grub), and a great selection of beers, mostly English, [...]D: n/a00
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled BloodThis incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it looks more like a giant gingerbread castle than a church, but in fact it is an interesting [...]D: 2mi00
- Alexander Newskij MonasterySome of the oldest buildings in Saint Petersburg can be found at this monastery, as well as a cemetery where many of the local celebrities were laid to rest. If you are a fan of classical music, you can pay your respects at the graves of [...]D: n/a00
- Chainaya Lozhka fast-food restaurantIf you are low on money while visiting Saint Petersburg, don't despair. This city has enough good restaurant to feed an entire horde of starved backpackers. Chainaya Lozhka, for example, serves some great, filling and cheap Russian [...]D: n/a00
- Geschichte und KulturSankt Petersburg ist eine sehr schöne Stadt mit viel Geschichte und Kultur. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Saint Petersburg you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Buffalo, New York
It may not be a grand museum, or a metropolitan-like gallery, but the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is definitely worth visiting. It is intimate, a...
History & Culture: Albright-Knox Art Gallery
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
There are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find...
History & Culture: The Holy Land Experience
The newest Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is in Tulsa. It began as Cherokee bingo hall a couple decades ago and has evolved into a famous hotel and casino.
General: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head