Na Zdorovye! Restaurant, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Travel tips > Europe > Russia > Saint Petersburg > Na Zdorovye! Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
This is a typically Russian restaurant, hence the decor (it recalls the Soviet atmosphere really well), and serves genuine Russian dishes, including some really hard-to-find recipes. Some of the dishes are a bit unusual, but they all sound rather alluring (for example the veal stuffed with cherries.
Hearty, Russian dishes and a great atmosphere thanks to the live Gypsy music - I highly recommend this restaurant!
Bolshoy pr 13, Petrogradsky
12.00 - 23.00
Recent travel tips for Saint Petersburg
- KunstkameraKustkamera museum contains over a million exhibits gathered from all over the world, and it is the oldest state museum in Russia, dating back to the reign of Peter the Great. However, the main attraction of the museum is a gallery [...]D: n/a00
- Chainaya Lozhka fast-food restaurantIf you are low on money while visiting Saint Petersburg, don't despair. This city has enough good restaurant to feed an entire horde of starved backpackers. Chainaya Lozhka, for example, serves some great, filling and cheap Russian [...]D: n/a00
- Cool place to stayAn adorable hostel awash with tiny cool details and cute things. I stayed at Friends on Griboedova, but they have some other location in the center as well – somewhere near Nevsky prospect and on Vosstania street. The one on Griboedova is [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled BloodThis incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it looks more like a giant gingerbread castle than a church, but in fact it is an interesting [...]D: 2mi00
- The Pushkinskaya 10 Art CenterIf you are an art afficionado, you should definitely take a look at what's under the roof of the Pushkinskaya center, a place where art galleries, art shops, museums and studios have gathered to form a space where art is omnipresent and [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Saint Petersburg you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
We can never be too confident and complacent about leaving our belongings properly. Well, I took it for granted. Being the careless student that I...
General: Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- Just
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
You can also go from Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna by train. A really slow one, because it will take about 45 minutes for just 35 Km. A problem is...
Public Transportation: Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by train
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
This store is one of the best places to buy antiques, souvenirs or collectibles. The staff is really friendly, they are willing to help in any way...
Shopping: Knightsbridge Antique Mall