Na Zdorovye! Restaurant, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Travel tips > Europe > Russia > Saint Petersburg > Na Zdorovye! Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
This is a typically Russian restaurant, hence the decor (it recalls the Soviet atmosphere really well), and serves genuine Russian dishes, including some really hard-to-find recipes. Some of the dishes are a bit unusual, but they all sound rather alluring (for example the veal stuffed with cherries.
Hearty, Russian dishes and a great atmosphere thanks to the live Gypsy music - I highly recommend this restaurant!
Bolshoy pr 13, Petrogradsky
12.00 - 23.00
Recent travel tips for Saint Petersburg
- Cool place to stayAn adorable hostel awash with tiny cool details and cute things. I stayed at Friends on Griboedova, but they have some other location in the center as well – somewhere near Nevsky prospect and on Vosstania street. The one on Griboedova is [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Geschichte und KulturSankt Petersburg ist eine sehr schöne Stadt mit viel Geschichte und Kultur. [...]D: n/a00
- Alexander Newskij MonasterySome of the oldest buildings in Saint Petersburg can be found at this monastery, as well as a cemetery where many of the local celebrities were laid to rest. If you are a fan of classical music, you can pay your respects at the graves of [...]D: n/a00
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled BloodThis incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it looks more like a giant gingerbread castle than a church, but in fact it is an interesting [...]D: 2mi00
- The Pushkinskaya 10 Art CenterIf you are an art afficionado, you should definitely take a look at what's under the roof of the Pushkinskaya center, a place where art galleries, art shops, museums and studios have gathered to form a space where art is omnipresent and [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Saint Petersburg you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Montreal travel tips - Quebec
St. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th...
History & Culture: St. Joseph's Oratory
Playa Hermosa travel tips - Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
Aix-en-provence travel tips - France
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Bhuj travel tips - India
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
Yangon travel tips - Myanmar
From the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that...
General: Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar Trip
Manzanillo travel tips - Mexico
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Fountain Valley travel tips - California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
New York travel tips - New York
There are tons of shows to choose from. Shows for all tastes including MamaMia, The Adams Family, The Phantom of the Opera and many many others...
Night Life & Entertainment: Watch a Show on Broadway
San Diego travel tips - California
The Gaslamp Quarter is San Diego's first choice for dining, shopping and entertainment. There are many things to discover in the areas of food, fun...
General: Gaslamp Quarter
Saugus travel tips - Massachusetts
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant