Na Zdorovye! Restaurant, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Travel tips > Europe > Russia > Saint Petersburg > Na Zdorovye! Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
This is a typically Russian restaurant, hence the decor (it recalls the Soviet atmosphere really well), and serves genuine Russian dishes, including some really hard-to-find recipes. Some of the dishes are a bit unusual, but they all sound rather alluring (for example the veal stuffed with cherries.
Hearty, Russian dishes and a great atmosphere thanks to the live Gypsy music - I highly recommend this restaurant!
Bolshoy pr 13, Petrogradsky
12.00 - 23.00
Recent travel tips for Saint Petersburg
- Dickens Pub in Saint PetersburgIf for whatever reason you are starting to miss the atmosphere of traditional English pubs, check out this interesting spot. Dickens pub offers some typical (but really delicious pub grub), and a great selection of beers, mostly English, [...]D: n/a00
- A2 ClubNightlife in Saint Petersburg is thriving, as expected from such a vibrant city. A2 Club is one of the best clubs in town if you ask me (and I'm sure many of the locals would agree). The club was founded by a member of a famous Russian [...]D: n/a00
- Summer GardenPeter the Great did many great things (no pun intended), and this amazing garden is one of them. The emperor was actually involved in planning the garden, and he did a pretty good job of it. Apart from the park's amazingly ordered [...]D: 3.5mi00
- The Historic Center of Saint PetersburgI you ask me, all of Saint Petersburg is definitely worth visiting, but if you don't feel like walking around all the town in search of cool things to see (although there are lots of them, I assure you), just take a tour of the old city [...]D: n/a00
- Russian MuseumThe Russian Museum is a must see when you're visiting Saint Petersburg. They have a huge collection of art, mainly paintings and sculptures, by prominent Russian artists as well as foreigners. It was the first fine arts museum in Russia [...]D: n/a00
Things about Saint Petersburg you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The New Mexico Rail Runner commuter train runs between Santa Fe to the North and Belen to the South, with stops in Albuquerque, Bernalillo and...
Public Transportation: New Mexico Rail Runner
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
New Orleans, Louisiana
The French Quarter in New Orleans is the heart of the city, and you can't get any closer to the heart of the Vieux Carré (as the Quarter is also...
Sightseeing: Jackson Square in New Orleans